| Chapter 2: New Life?? |

Not Edited!!

___

Manik's Bedroom: (Pic In Media Box)

Asha took Nandini to Manik's Bedroom which now will be hers too.. She caresses her face before speaking in a soft voice.

Asha: Nandini beta, I know the circumstances in which this marriage has happened... (Sighs) But jo bhi h beta, now you are the daughter-in-law of this house. And here daughter-in-laws are considered as daughter only. So if you need anything than straight forward come to me without any hesitation. It will take some time to everyone to adjust with the sudden changes but At last everything will be fine. You just have to Be strong enough Bache.. Hmm??

Nandini nodded her head meekly listening the old lady Making her smile. Aab Tum so Jana, m Shankar (butler) ko Kh kar tumhara luggage bhijwa deti hu..

Nandini again nodded and Asha kissed her forehead giving her much needed warmth and left the room. Nandini then turn around and saw the room which was grey and black theme. It was not a room but a suite. She saw the portrait of her husband hung right above his bed and unknowingly she got lost. With the drama going on she didn't got chance to have a proper look at her husband but now when she saw his portrait she couldn't help but accept that He Is the Most Handsome man she have seen ever and that side smirk adding more hotness..

Indeed he Is!

Her trance of admiring her husband's photo broke when she heard washroom door opening sound and Looked at The person who was none other than Her Husband only who was now in a vest and black trousers

Her trance of admiring her husband's photo broke when she heard washroom door opening sound and Looked at The person who was none other than Her Husband only who was now in a vest and black trousers. Both looked at each other for a second and Manik averted his gaze and stood infront of Mirror. Nandini sighed and keep standing at the same place not knowing what to do as her luggage wasn't with her yet. Manik was drying his wet hairs and was noticing her discomfort but didn't spoke anything and taking his mobile sat on the couch checking some mails.

After what felt like eternity someone knocked the door and Both Looked at the door when Nandini moved and opened it to saw a butler standing there with a bag. She smiled at him and let him enter. He kept the bag at a side and Nandini thanked him softly to which he just Bowed down and left from there. Nandini sat on floor and opened her bag to find a night wear. Soon she got what she wanted and looked at Manik in delimaa whether she can use washroom or not.. Finally getting the courage she spoke..

Nandini:(softly) Wo...m... Can..Can I use washroom??

Manik who heard her but didn't looked at her making her sigh in helplessness. And after debating for another two minutes she chose to use it as although he didn't allowed her but also didn't denied her too. Entering in the washroom she closed the door and again sighed seeing the extra lavish washroom. She kept her clothes on the handle and removed the heavy jewellery first and took a breath of relief. She then wiped her makeup with make-up wipes and washed her face. And when she looked in mirror she was finally able to see herself, the real her. She closed her eyes and today events flashed infront of her. She don't know whatever she did was right or not. She don't know now what else her life have stored for her but one thing she knew for sure was that Now She Is Married. And she will do anything to make it successful. After a small pep talk with her she changed into a simple night dress. Wiping her face she came out of the washroom and saw her husband was sleeping on the bed. She looked at him for a few seconds before going towards her bag and kept her clothes and jewellery in it. She then looked at the bed and moved towards the couch and laid down on it. Thinking about the whole day finally sleep overtook her and she fell in a deep slumber to welcome her New Life..