| Chapter 9: Look Look Gane|

*Not Edited!!

*Inline Comments Are Love:)

____

As soon as she stepped out of the car Manik sighed deeply and shakes his head. He was about to drive when his gaze fell on something or say someone and his hold on steering got tight...

Manik: Fuck The........

He get out of the car in a jet speed and moved towards the Person/thing which startled  him and soon he took the hand of the person and jerked him/her towards him with a force and then only they heard a thud sound...

*Aisa Kya Hui??? /Chennai Express Ka Nasha/*

Meanwhile here Nandini after getting out of the car didn't looked back and was moving towards her college main gate while searching for something in her bag murmuring something or other to her Aiyappa when suddenly she felt someone holding her hand and pulling her towards him with a full force such that she shrieked and banged in the person's chest. She peeked from her position when they heard some sound to saw a big Pillar of the building fallen down and her eyes widen realising that If the person wouldn't have saved her then she would've been Crushed beneath it. She then looked at her saviour only to widen her already wide opened eyes more. As she realised it was none other than Her Husband who saved her.

Even Manik too was looking at her. Actually Their is a construction of building going on beside Her college and right now it's in starting stage and hence first the breaking of the old building was going on. And When Manik's gaze fell on the pillar above which they were breaking was just going to fall and His Crazy Wife was busy in searching God knows what In her bag that she didn't Realised that she was moving towards that Building. So he readily stepped out of the car and the rest is History!!!

*Zyada lambi history nahi h!*

Manik:(breaking the almost hug angrily) Ankhein h Ya Button?? Tum kya Construction site pe padhne jati ho?? Idhar udhar dekh nahi sakti???

Nandini:(looking down) Sorry..

Manik: Yeah right! Doctors wahi khte SORRY!!

Nandini:(glaring) Kitne Negative thought h Aapke...

Manik:(glaring) You still have the guts to Glare me and talk to me in this tone??

Nandini:(sarcastically) Haa obviously, You only saved Me and My Guts to crush under that pillar. Remember??

Manik:(frustrated) Tumse baat karna bekar h..

Nandini: Haa toh Aapke pass Car h naa Jao usse baat karo...

Manik looked at her with "Are you seriously serious" look to which she gave "Yep I am Hell Serious" look to which Manik gave her "You Are A Psycho Person" look and Nandini gave him "Your Company's Affect" look and he glared her hardly and gave her  "So So Ungrateful person you are" look to which Nandini gave "Thanks for the compliment" look and Manik gave her "Why did I even saved you??" Look to which she smirked and gave "Coz You Love Me" kinda look to Which Manik narrowed his gaze...

*Hush!! Inka Look Look game khatam toh hua*

Manik: What did you said??

Nandini who just in flow flow that kinda look's looked here and there firstly and then at him with Confident eyes before speaking.

*Now how can she leave her confidence*

Nandini : When did I even uttered a word???

Manik: So smart you are no??