| Chapter 21: Good Or Evil?|

**Unedited!!

**Inline Comments are you know on both chapters:))

**See as promised Early Update, deserves some love no? 🙈🤣Jk:)

___

And then she opened her eyes to saw him standing with a smile looking at her and that made her blush and she looked down while he twirled her two times and then jerked her to himself. Both were lost in each other's eyes. The song stopped but they were too lost to notice that. The whole audience was looking at them in aww. And soon their trance got broke due to the audience claps and both came out of the trance, Nandini blushed while Manik frowned but gave a smile to everyone, but then his gaze fell on the entrance and he whispered "Kritika" And Nandu snapped her head in his direction and followed his gaze to saw Her Sister, Kritika standing there and to say she was shocked would be an understatement. Malhotra's and Murthy's seeing them shocked followed their gaze and were shocked too seeing Kritika standing there.

Malhotra's and Abhi, Navya, Mukti were angry seeing her here and same was the case with Nandini's Dadu and Kartik while Mr. And Mrs. Murthy smiled seeing their daughter and Nandini, well she was numb. She doesn't knows what she is feeling. She was happy to see her di but, here?? Why?? That was the only thought roaming in her mind.

Raj and Manish looked at the guest and the dinner was announced and the guests started having dinner. DJ denied Nyonika and Amrita who were going to lash out on Kritika and asked everyone to wait untill the guest leave. Manik glared Kritika who was looking at him and then looked at Nandini. He held Nandini's hand in his and moved out from there dragging A confused Nandini behind. Kritika smiled inwardly seeing him..  And then looked at her mother who smiled at her which she reciprocated.

Soon enough after dinner the guest left and Malhotra's, Murthy's and Abhi, Navya, Alya moved inside and now we're sitting in the living area. Kritika was standing between her parents. While Manik was right opposite to him still glaring her and Nandini's hand in his.

Dadu broke the silence and walked to Kritika who smiled a little seeing her Dadu, but her smile was replaced by a sad one listening him..

Dadu: Kyu aai ho yaha??

Tej: Papa ji, ye aap kya bol rahe h? Humari bachi h wo..

Dadu: Humari bachi h toh, Murthy Mansion jana chaiye tha, yaha kyu aai?

Jahnvi: Papa I called her here, maine bulaya h ise..

And except Tej everyone's head snapped in her direction and they looked at her in disbelief..

Kartik:(moved towards her) Mom aapne?? But Why Mom? After whatever she did, leave letting her come in Murthy Mansion, you called her Here?? Malhotra Mansion?? Even after knowing that how wrong she did to Them...?

Tej: Bas Kartik. Don't forget that you are talking about your sister. And whatever she did, doesn't mean we are gonna disown her..

Raj: Do whatever you want to do Mr. Murthy but the only answer we need is, Why did you called her Here??

Manish: And with whose permission??

Tej: She is Murthy's daughter Mr. Malhotra and it's a family function..

Nyo: And she doesn't include in our family Mr. Murthy..

Jahnvi: Are you saying that you don't consider Murthy's as your own family Mrs. Malhotra'??

Amrita:(furious) Don't try to be oversmart Mrs. Murthy.

Jahnv:(furious) Then Why....

Kritika:(cutting her in mid shouted) Stop... Just Stop It...