| Chapter 12: Realising Mistakes |

*Not Edited:)

*Inline Comments are Bae:)

______

Malhotra Mansion:

Nyo: I don't think I ever taught you to Manhandle a girl???.

Manik: Mom....

Cabir:(coming out of the room) Manik, Choti Maa, Papa Muku is up...

And all of them rushed in the room to look at her with a lost Manik...

Nyo:(sitting beside Mukti) Gudiya... Tu Kaisi h aab??? Dard ho Raha h Kahi??

Mukti:(with tears) Naa Maa... But... (Roaming her eyes in the room) Bha...Bhabhi Kaha h??

Nyo and Raj looked at Manik who was looking at Mukti...

Mukti:(not getting answers) Maa Papa say na Bhabhi Kaha h??? I... I wanna see her, mujhe...mujhe unse milna h...

Raj: Princess Nandu is Not home...

Mukti:(frowned) Not Home?? Toh Kaha gaye wo???

Nyo:(standing up) Ye toh tum apne Bhai se pucho...

Mukti:(looking towards Manik) Bhai.... Bhabhi Kaha h???

Manik:(sitting beside her) Muku....

Mukti: Haa Bhai bolo na where is Bhabhi??? Aap...Aapne unhe kuch Kaha toh nahi naa??

Nyo:(chuckling sarcastically) Kuch???? Batao Manik Apni Princess ko..

Manik closed his eyes, he knew  he shouldn't have spoke to her in that way.

Mukti: Mom aap bolo na....

Nyo then told Her that how he blamed Nandu for her condition and spoke so harshly with her. Mukti cryingly looked at her brother even Cabir and Dhruv sighed listening to this, Then Mukti spoke in a dejected voice..

Mukti: Kyu Bhai?? Atleast unki baat sun lete ya phir..... Ya phir mere hosh me aane ka wait hi Kar lete. Unki... Unki koi galti nahi thi, sivay iske ki On my one call wo Bina kuch soche mujhe bachane aa gayi..

Dhruv:(frowned) But Kisse Mukti?? And where were you??

Mukti than narrated everything that how she went to her friend's house to help her and when she was coming back her car broke down and when driver went to get a mechanic how His Classmate Madhyam Khurana came and forcefully took her in the building and tied her up with a pillar. How she somehow Informed Nandini and Nandini came there. She told them everything happened there and at the end to say all were shocked would be an understatement. They were stunned listening how much Their Daughter/sister went through and Nandini too. But one person was there who was going through alot of emotions. He was shocked, he was angry on Himself to not able to protect his sister, he was more angry on Madhyam Khurana who tried to Touch His Sister and kept his glory hands on His Wife.... Wife.... He was Much More Guiltier to misjudge her... Needless to say who it was???

Nyo: Kya kia tune Manik???? I have always told you to not let your anger empower you... Tu... Tujhe pata bhi h tune Uss Bachi ka Kitna dil dikhaya h... Arre agar wo na hoti toh aaj......

Raj: Rehne do Nyo.. For him toh Nandini is the culprit naa. Iske lie easy h Kisi ko bhi blame karna....

Manik closed his eyes listening to his parents who he knew were right...

Mukti: Aapne Bahut galat kia Bhai... I won't forgive you for this... Chahe Bhabhi aapko maaf kar de, I won't....

Manik looked at his sister who turned her face another side and left the room and mansion in his car...