| Chapter 16: Knowing About Her|

**Unedited!!

**Inline Comments = ❤️

**Also, a note for silent readers here, NOPE am not gonna ask you guys to Vote, Comment or something, or why you aren't responding by doing this n all! It's ok if you are reading my book and not voting, or commenting I can understand introvercy very well! But I'll be glad if you just tell me by a single Comment here that You guys are liking the story or not? 🥺🤧

And this Chapter I am dedicating to vedika11_8 my first friend on Watty, and coz I love her:)❤️  Though I don't like dedicating the chapter to any one particular person but she is really sometimes the reason why I want to write the next update:)❤️ So yeah:)

And also Thank You So Much Everyone for the beautiful response on the previous chapter, I wanted to reply to all of you but due to lack of time I can't, coz I can either write the update or reply to you and guess what? I chose former one coz that will make you more happy right? ❤️ But I read your reviews and that why Thank You ❤️

Now let's read the Chapter:)

___

Malhotra Mansion:

Manik applied breaks entering in the premises of Malhotra Mansion. Nandini unbuckled the seatbelt to get down when she saw him still sitting clutching the steering, and she sighed..

Nandini: Aap kaho toh Puri family ko yahi car me bula du??

Manik snapped his head in her direction listening her and frowned to which she shrugged and he glared her back...

Nandini:(rolling eyes) Fever me bhi Monster mode on hi rhta h naa Aapka???

Manik:(firmly) Haa..

Nandini:(tight lip smile) Pata h mereko...

Manik:(smiling sarcastically) Good for you...

And glancing her he came out of the car followed by her. He was in her front and she was behind him complaining to her Aiyappa about him while looking down. At the entrance Manik stopped making her collide in his back..

Nandini:(rubbing her nose) Owww, Break Kyu mara??

Manik:(looking at her sideways) Aage speed breaker tha...

Nandini:(still rubbing her nose, cutely) Hain???

Manik looked at her and smiled a little before moving sideways and she glared him before looking above only to got still and soon her eyes welled up with tears...

Nandini:(whispered) Dadu...

And there sitting Jitendra Murthy, Nandini's grandfather with Raj and Nyo on the other couch and Mukti beside him. Looking at Nandini they all stood up and Jitendra opened his arms wide and gestured her to come. Nandini blinked her eyes and came running into her Dadu's arms, whom she loves the most in this world.. Others too smiled seeing her and Manik too came forward. He firstly looked at the grandfather-and daughter duo and then his parents who were now looking at him only. He bit his lip before rubbing his nape and went and hugged his mother muttering countless sorry's to which Nyo smiled with tears in her eyes and ruffled his hairs lovingly. He smiled and did the same with his father who first was reluctant in hugging him back but then looking at his face agreed. They broke the hug to saw Nandini and her Dadu looking at them with smile... Manik than moved towards him and touched his feet to which Dadu smiled and blessed him... They all took their seats with Raj Nyo on one couch, Mukti, Nandini and Dadu on one and Manik on other..

Nandini: But Dadu aap kab aaye?? And Aapne mujhe bataya bhi nahi (pouts) Mera call bhi pick nahi kia aaj Subah... Or or... How's Bhai?? Tauji, Taiji??  Sab kaise h???And....