| Chapter 10: Girls In Problem? |

*Before Starting,,, a Good News 😍😍 We are on 10th Chapter and the story have already reached 10k+ Views 😍😍 This is Just Too Much Yaa 🤧🤧 Iss Chapter ke Baad aapki aankhon me ansu aaye na aaye but meri ankheon me already aa gaye 🤧😁 Thank You Each and everyone of you:) ❤️🤧

*Not Edited!!

*Inline Comments Are love:)

____

Malhotra Mansion-

Next Morning was a hustle bustle morning for the Malhotra's. Starting with the elder ones, DJ and DG Have to attend a morning puja followed by housewarming party of their close friend's house which was going to be full day and they'll coming after or at dinner time only. So they left the house early.. Raj had an important meeting scheduled followed by the boards meeting in which Nyonika and any of his son is necessary to be present so Cabir would be accompanying them as He was quite free and Dhruv had a dance Competition in few weeks so he too went to his Dance studio. Coming to the Choti Malhotra well she decided to spare her Precious time in studying as she have medical exam in few days.. And now comes Out beloved MaNan, well Mr. Malhotra decided to run away early on the pretext of a early meeting, or Maybe he didn't wanted to drop his wife you know Maybe 🤔 And Our Cutie Nandini was right now descending stairs ready for college in a black and white culottes looking pretty as always, applying the minimal makeup which includes eye liner and lipstick only. Hair tied in a high pony and beautiful dimaond studs in ears. To finish her look she was wearing flat black sandals. A wrist watch in her hand and her Nuptial Chain iN her neck...

When she came down she saw Nyo and Raj all ready in the living area to leave

When she came down she saw Nyo and Raj all ready in the living area to leave. Cabir was already in his restaurant and will be joining MI later at the time of meeting. Mukti was sitting on the floor with her books scattered on the table around her. She smiled at Nyo who smiled back at her...

Nyo: Nandu bacha, kishan (driver) Bahar hi h, I had told him he will drop you and pick you up ok???

Nandini:(nodding) Ji Maa...

Nyo: And Haa beta, you'll be back by 5 naa?? Wo Mandir...

Nandini:(smiled) Hnji Maa I'll be back before that as we don't have internship day today so don't worry...

Nyo:(smiled and kissed her forehead) Ok bacha... All the best.

Nandu closed her eyes feeling the motherly warmth and smiled widely before nodding. Raj too kissed her forehead wishing her good luck and her Happiness had no boundaries getting the parental love.. Giving Mukti Some advise of not passing her time and study well They left the house..

Nandini: Ok Choti study well and if you have doubts tum mujhse Puch lena shaam ko ok??

Mukti:(smiled) Yepp Bhabhs...

Nandini:(Chuckled) Pagal... Aacha Choti,you will come with me naa temple me?? Pleaseeeee..

Mukti:(nodding smilingly) Yes Meri Bhabhijaan... I'll come pakka..