| Chapter 22: Closure |

**Unedited!!

**Inline Comments ❤️

** Nandini's outfit in media box:)

** Happy Navratri peeps!!! May Matarani gives you good health and happiness!
___

A week later:-

These last week was quite stressful or silent to be precise for Malhotra Family especially Nandini. Everyone were confused as to what did Kritika told Manik that he started being lost in himself. Abhi and Cabir even tried asking him but he ignored them, as he was staying at his office only from past one week as he is dealing for an important project as he says. And Nandini, well that poor girl was so tensed, worried, angry, frustrated and what not! She was feeling like everything was slipping from her hands. She was not able to grab everything. She called Manik a few times to which he never received nor he replied to her texts. And finally her patience broke today and here she finds herself infront of 20 storeyed building of Infinity.

Infinity:-

Standing infront of the receptionist Tia she tapped her hands on the table as she (Tia) was busy doing something on her mobile. Seeing Nandini she stood straight..

Tia:(smiled) Good Afternoon Mam.

Nandini just passed her a soft smile and nodded her head before sighing..

Nandini: Is he free??

Tia:(frowned) He??

Nandini:(rolling eyes) Parth Samthaan?? Unhi ke office ki toh receptionist ho na aap??

Well, the sweet Nandini gets sarcastic when she is frustrated too..

Tia:(confused) Huh??

Nandini shaked her head and bit her lip. Inside her heart she was breaking. And why not?? Her heart was afraid that the happiness that have came in hes life will be snatched away as always!! Controlling her emotions because it's not the time to be weak, and she have to do for what she have came here so she looked at Tia.

Nandini: Sorry, umm is Manik free??

Tia:(smiled) It's okay Mam. And Yes Manik Sir is maybe in his cabin only as he have cancelled his all meetings for a week.

Nandini gritted her teeth listening her. She knew it!! He was ignoring not the family but her. And now she have decided that whatever she have thought is right! How much ever pain it gives to her. She needs the Closure!! Looking at Tia she nodded and moved to the elevator and soon found herself standing infront of His Cabin. Exhaling once she opened the cabin to find him leaning back on the chair, eyes closed.

Giving her and the family all sort of worries here he is relaxing??

Meanwhile Manik was leaning back on his chair with eyes closed, thinking about that day. Frowns were etched in his face. His trance broke when he heard some sound and opened his eyes with a jerk to saw His Wife whom he was ignoring since two days, standing infront of him with arms crossed on her chest. He stood up from his chair. He knew it!! He knew that today or tomorrow she will come to his office. He knew that he is doing wrong ignoring her or his family for that matter, but his mind was confused, and that's his ways to tackle such things.

He also know that She must be angry. And still he doesn't know any ways to explain himself. So seeing her today too he turned around as if she isn't here which did nothing but increased Nandini's frustration and anger..

Nandini: Good.. Very Good. Now go on. Kisi foreign trip par nahi Jana Mr. Malhotra aapko?? Himalaya par hi chale jao, sadhu saint ban jao.

Manik closed his eyes tightly. Hearing her, he knew that she is nit angry but Hurt.