Your First | Sugawara x Y/N

⚠️Warning:
   The story revolves around hentai logic. Please read at your own risk.
   Includes: first time, awkward, virgin, oral, raw, riding, sub reader, dom suga.

✨Kōshi Sugawara✨

You were taking a shower in your bathroom when someone barged through your door.

"Good morning, Sugar!" You knew that it was your boyfriend, Sugawara. The bathroom door creaked open and you saw a silhouette of a man entering the dimly lit room. "Uhm. Where are you?"

"Sugar! Just a sec! I'm still in the shower!"

The door shut closed after you stated what you're doing. You could clearly imagine your boyfriend's red face because of what just happened. And it's kinda adorable.

"I-I'm sorry, S-Sugar. D-don't worry, t-take your time." You heard his kawaii stuttering voice and was soon followed by footsteps leaving the room.

You two have been living together in a condo unit for about three years already yet Suga is still super gentle with you. He's the type of guy that loves cuddling the most but doing it is not his thing. He loves you so much that he totally respects you.

After the shower, you dressed up with your usual hoodies and pajamas because he loves to see you with those on. You crept your way down the kitchen only to find him cooking your breakfast.

"Good morning, Sugar," you whispered with a sexy voice in his ears while snaking your arms on his waist.

You noticed his flustered face and you immediately blushed after seeing so. 'So what are you gonna do know?' your naughty mind thought.

He turned off the stove and pulled you into a deep kiss. This is no ordinary kiss, obviously not like the kisses that he's been giving you for the past three years. He lifted you up with your legs wrapped around his torso as he placed you sitting at the table. You could feel his hard member against your stomach as you snaked your arms on his neck to bring your body closer to his.

He's biting your lips and seeking for an entrance but you playfully denied that made him snake his hands on your butt. You squealed a little and the next thing you knew, he's already exploring your mouth. He's tasting every inch of your wet cavern until the intense kissing stopped for the both of you to catch some air.

After a moment of realization of what just happened, his eyes widened in shock. "Sugar, I'm sorry. I wasn't try—"

"It's okay, Sugar. I'm also sorry for making you feel that way." You could feel your face heating up after a moment of silence. You knew that he'll be embarrassed about this for a long period of time so you held his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He smiled at you and you both ate your breakfast at the couch while watching movies.

**

It was a long day for the both of you. You two are with the gang on Daichi's house because it's his special day.

"Say Y/N, can you let Suga drink today? He's been-hik!-a good bo—" Kiyoko shushed Tanaka for suggesting such an idea by covering his mouth with her pretty hand.

"Sorry, guys but I don't drink. Besides, we still have classes tomorrow." Your boyfriend said while collecting the empty bottles of liquor from the others.

Everyone except you, Suga, Kiyoko, Yachi, Hinata and Yamaguchi is drunk after a few hours of partying. It's been getting late but no one seems to care as they kept on opening bottles of alcohol.