Harassed | Atsumu x Osamu x Y/N

UNEDITED YET!

⚠️Warning:
   The story revolves around hentai logic. Please read at your own risk.
   Includes: riding, harrassment, 'rape', dom atsumu, dom osamu, sub reader.

NOTE: Please read until the end or if you find it distirbing, skip to the end. Please do understand what plot this actually is first before killing me.

   It's been hours since you've got locked up in your own room. You're tears are almost dried within the blindfold that you're wearing. Small red marks are also visible on your wrists and ankles because of the rope neatly tied on it.

   You started thinking how ironic it is for you to be trapped on your own room but fate always has it's ways. A few seconds came by and someone turned the knob of the door. You let out some ruffled noises, trying to scream for help with some piece of cloth on your mouth.

"Looks like my princess is now awake." This is the first time you actually heard voices.

   During your horrible time inside, hands just kept on touching your body. Sure, they gave you some consideration and laid you on your bed but this is just too fucked up for you. You have no idea who those people are back then but now you're positively sure who it is.

"Yer not making any sense, y'know. She's actually mine." Another voice echoed on your room and you furiously mumbled things over the cloth.

    All this time, it's the Miya twins from the volleyball boys club. Thoughts came flashing on your mind as if you're trying to point out what made them do this to you. They're completely heartless for doing stuffs like that to you.

"All right, how about we see who's better then?" Osamu's voice rang on your head as if something bad is going to happen.

"Fine!" After that reply from Atsumu, you finally feel someone removing your blindfolds.

   He looked at you directly in the eye before taking off all your clothes at once. "Mhhm!! Mhm! Mhmhm!" You tried to speak through the cloth but nothing seems to make sense.

   Tears started streaming down your face as you feel humiliated by their actions. You are now naked in front of them. You wished you could just vanish from where you are like you didn't exist.

"Now, why don't you just be a good girl and keep it quiet for us?" Osamu seductively whispered on your ear while showing you something on his phone.

   He's threatening you! You didn't hesitate to shoot daggers with your eyes on them as they smirked at you. Osamu confidently removed the piece of cloth from your mouth knowing that you are fully aware of what will happen if you screamed for help.

"And since that's done, we can finally have fun. Keep it down, Y/N or else everyone will see yer pretty body." Atsumu gave you a smile and made your fully naked photo his lock screen.

"You guys are monsters." You growled, trying to break free from the rope tied on your wrists and the headboard.

"Yes we are. We, are monsters... in bed." And in one swift move, Osamu is now in front of you. His crotch squeezing your face on the side.

"Y'know, 'Samu? Yer too fast. I'll just take care of this cute little pussy down here." You literally froze when you felt him licked your folds. This is insane!

   The bed screeched as you kept on trying to lose from the grasp of the rope tied on your ankles. If you somehow managed to break free, then he won't be able to see your clit 'cause your legs aren't wide apart like now.