Secret | Atsumu x Y/N

⚠️Warning:
   The story revolves around hentai logic. Please read at your own risk.
   Includes: Car sex, Dom Atsumu, Sub reader, secret, longing.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

   You immediately ran down the stairs after hearing a car pulling over in front of your house. Your brother, Kiyoomi Sakusa, who couldn't care less about your visitor, remained quiet on his seat by the counter while cleaning the table.

"Omiiiii~ I'll just go out for a minute~"

   He just gave you a slight nod as a response, still busy battling with a tough piece of stain.

   You excitedly went out of your gate and into the car of your secret boyfriend.

"Wassup, my angel?" Atsumu greeted you with a smack on the lips.

"Wassup your face. Do you know nothing about your baby craving for you?" You said, deepening the kiss.

   It took you about a minute of making out before Atsumu remembered your big brother's whereabouts. "Where's yer omi?"

"Still in the middle of a battle." You both chuckled by the thought. Him being Omi's teammate, you both knew what the battle is all about.

   He gave you a sweet smile when you slowly lifted your skirt, revealing a freshly cleaned pussy, no panties, no nothing, just your boyfriend's little treasure. "Yer really prepared for Daddy, eh?" His hands gently traveled down your waist and guided you to sit on his growing bulge.

   Your hips automatically started grinding on his lap, his cock growing harder as seconds pass. He quickly pulled off your hoodie and immediately attacked your bare chest as his tongue did wonders on your perked nipples, harassing them the best way he can.

   You arched your back as pleasure build up inside you. Your pussy throbbing in pain as you longed to be touched.

   Without any warning, he slid a finger inside you, making you wrap your delicate fingers on his soft blonde hair. He curled it up inside you for half a minute first before sliding another finger inside your throbbing pussy.

"Angel, yer too tight and wet for yer daddy~" Atsumu said and started thrusting his fingers in and out of you. Your eyes rolled out in pleasure as you felt your tits and pussy being violated at the same time.

   Not long after, you reached your first orgasm and it sent shivers down your body. You were panting heavily when you caught a glimpse of his eyes staring at yours while lapping your every liquid off of his fingers. 'Damn, he's too hot to handle,' your mind screamed.

"D-daddy~" you sexily whispered on his neck while impatiently unbuckling his pants. "Please, fuck meee!"

   His eyes were now filled with lust and all he could think of is him inside you. He wanna rail you to the point that his seed will drip down your cunt all day.

"Your wish is my command, my angel~" With one swift move, you're now on your knees, facing the window of the passenger's seat. Your boyfriend couldn't get enough of cherishing the magnificent view of your bare ass and dripping wet hole.

   He didn't hesitate to put all his length in, literally filling you up to the brim before sliding it out of you again. You let out a loud moan when he pushed his huge cock back in, hitting your spot in just one go.

"Angel, I think I saw Omi pass by. We must make this quick, okay?" You just nodded in response with your face buried on the seat. He grunted when he felt your walls clenched, knowing that you are too thrilled to be caught by your brother.

"He couldn't just tell you to stay away from me y'know. My pussy would be lonely." He picked up his pace after hearing your cute yet sexy statement. He just couldn't wait to fuck you since last night.

   Just by wearing no boxers inside his pants, you knew that he's also excited about this.

   You arched your back when he mercilessly fucked your little hole with his huge cock, hitting all the good spots with each thrust. Your mouth kept on welling up by the sensation of him senselessly fucking you and you still tried to atleast muffle your moans with your hands but to no avail.

"Baby, did you take your pills?" Atsumu said, slightly panting behind you.

"Yes, D-daddy! Paint me white! Ugh!" With one last thrust, the knot inside your stomach finally broke as waves of pleasure went down your body.

   After feeling you clenched around him, Atsumu finally came inside you. His seed filling you up instantly yet he kept thrusting which produced loud squelching noises inside his car.

   You moved your hips to make yourself sit on his lap for a moment first before sliding your pussy out of his dick. You sat on the passenger seat beside him with your legs spreading out to give him a good view of his cum oozing out of your pussy.

"Hey, uhm. What are we gonna do if Omi saw your seeds dripping down my thighs?" Now you started to regret that you didn't wear any underwear.

"No need to worry, okay? Let's just tell him that we made his nephew today and that we're calling him Atsumu Jr." He said, grinning like an idiot.

"Fuck you," you replied while trying to rest your back on the car door.

   He was mesmerized by your stunning view but soon recovered and bent down to lick your pussy clean before kissing you to give you a taste of you both. "I badly want to, y'know. But maybe we can wait till tonight. I booked a hotel room for us."

   You are startled by what he said and soon blushed like an idiot. It's been weeks since the last time you felt his touch so that must've explain why you two orgasmed a lot earlier.

"Come on, my Angel. Got a bag of chips in the back, make it yer alibi when you come inside." Atsumu attacked your lips once more and cleaned you up.

   He got out of the car first to distract your brother as you fix yourself inside his car.

   You followed him after making sure that you looked like you got out to buy some chips on a convenience store, holding the bag of chips your boyfriend gave you as an evidence.

   Omi didn't seem to notice anything so you quietly went back to your room. Well, probably cause he trusts you enough to leave you alone as he fought with germs all around the house.

   Then you prepared yourself for another round when Omi told you that he'll go out for a while to buy some cleaning materials(kinda just an excuse to avoid the annoying visitor.) He strictly reminded you to lock your room since Atsumu is just chilling on the living room because you refused to went out with him.

===

   Imma just gonna leave it here. I apologize for the short UD but this is all for this chap. It's not really a great plot to fully extend.

   Thanks for reading and don't forget to suggest some stuff first or also vote. Hehe.

   Peace out!