In Another Life | SemiShira

⚠️Warning:
   The story revolves around hentai logic. Please read at your own risk.
   Includes: first time, semi-awkward, reunion, jealous, dom semi, sub shira, teasing

Requested by CHILDESIMP69. Thanks for requesting such a great couple! I really tried my best to portray their characters like how they normally used to be so please forgive me if it's not that good. Anyways, enjoy! :3

Shirabu's POV

"Hey, have you heard? Someone from the band XXXXX collapsed during their concert earlier."

"Really?! What happened to their show then?"

"They immediately cancelled it to treat her."

"Her? So it's Miyuki, right? I heard she's been close to Shirabu-san during their time on Shiratorizawa. Why don't you ask him?"

"No way! There's literally no way I'm gonna talk to hi-Oh shoot! Here he comes!"

   Aren't they gonna change? Why can't anyone in this hospital be serious on their job. They've been like this since the first day of our clerkship, idiotically hanging around doing nothing. It just makes me wonder why they're even here.

   But why am I even bothered? Is it because of my stupid car flunking on me this morning? Fvck! Could this day be any worse?

"Shirabu-san! They're calling you on VIP Room 803, it's a bit of a late notice actually," Touka-san called out behind me.

   After responding, we quietly made our way into the said room. I've finished all my work for the day so I'm wondering who it could be. The door creaked open only to show us a happy Miyuki resting on the bed.

"Shirabu-kunn! I can't believe I'll see you here! Although I requested to have you here to do check-ups on me, it's still unbelievable!" She stood up and ran towards me and then wrapped her arms around my waist, unaware that she's actually pinning me to the wall because I kinda took a step back when she's approaching me.

   As I am trying to push her away while refraining from appearing rude, the door swung open and a worried Semi entered the room.

   Semi, this guy. Who would've thought that he'll be in a band and would work as a government employee?

"Miyuki, what the hell are you doing to Shirabu? Can't you see that guy's allergic to physical contact?"

"What the hell are you saying? Besides, it feels okay to be greeted even for once in a while." After what Miyuki said, everything just seems so awkward that I sought to fetch some air outside.

   I finished the check-ups immediately and excused myself out. But before I could even peacefully leave, Semi yanked my wrist, eyes staring down the floor.

"Will she be okay?" He lifted his sight only to see me looking at the papers and not meeting his gaze.

"After a few more days of resting, yes. She will be okay." And with that, I excused myself out of the suffocating room.

   I started walking directly to my office to fetch some stuff while trying to shrug thoughts of earlier off of my head. Of all people, why the hell do I have to see him again? It's like I'm about to go crazy just by looking at his damn face.

   Plus, it's not like our rivalry would resume just because we meet again. We're not shitty kids anymore. Fvck, Kenjirō you're thinking stupid thoughts again.