Daichi's Alphabet

⚠️Warning:
This chap revolves around hentai logic. Please read at your own risk.

DADCHI's Alphabet

Hi! Genshin got me, I apologize. Who would have thought that I'd get Ayaka on my 3rd day of playing. LOL.

Now I present to you, Dadchi's NSFW, requested by theblackrose670. Thank you for requesting and I hope you like it. :)

Daichi Sawamura Edition ✨

Aftercare (What he's like after sex)

We all know Daichi, he's just the sweetest responsible boyfriend you'd wish you have. (line: T_T) He would plant kisses on the love bites he gave you and would do the clean up, forbidding you to move a single bone as he do so until he finish. Then expect a bunch of cudddling sessions before finally going to sleep.

Body part (His favorite part of your body)

Hands. He loves intertwining his fingers with yours, making everyone know that you are his. During plays, you would often hold his hand to cheer him up and he would happily do his best to win the game for you.

A little backstory for this one: Back when you weren't his, he would often dream about you and obviously not the typical dream that people have. You guys know what that is. ;) His mind would always go wild whenever he sees but after he managed to touch your hand for an activity in school, his mind went calm. It's as if he suddenly realized what you mean to him. And so those hands lived happily ever after as he pin them above your head allllll the time and does something to make you feel good.

Condom (Protections or Raw?)

He's a responsible Daddy so off you go with protections. But it happens most of the time so he's always on his condom while mercilessly banging that cute little hole of yours.

Dirty Secret (What's going on in his mind)

As mentioned with the story of your hands, he used to have wet dreams about you ever since he met you. The biggest thing is that he actually remember it whenever he sees you at school and God know how hard it is for him to keep 'it' down when last night's theme is all about him banging you on an empty classroom and you 'unfortunately' walk in on the room with only him inside changing his clothes.

Experience (An expert?)

He's an excellent leader and an outstanding student so he doesn't pay much attention on his member's needs and wants. But you changed all of that. He could go from a beginner to a pro in a single session and of course it's with you.

Favorite Part (Part of your game)

Daichi often does missionary and would never get tired of pinning your hands above your head and towering over your submissive body. He loves watching your lewd expressions as you moan his name.

Grind (Does he love it when you grind?)

Your boyfriend isn't against it nor does he like it. He prefer to do all the work but that's a great way to make him hard and ready for you.

Horny (Intensity)

He's in the average intensity. He respects and adores you a lot and would do anything to keep you away from feeling that he's just using you. He is definitely not using you. He's giving you love. He would be horny when you're horny and would do it with your permission. Although there are times when you can't say when his dick's gonna rise so you just have to help him.