Capsule | Nishinoya x Y/N

It's been a long day for your gang but you still couldn't find what your looking for. You all know that you're all in love with traveling and getting lost in a city is the biggest thing that irritates all of you.

You kept a safe distance from the people of the New York City while constantly holding Kiyoko's arm to at least relax. Tanaka and Noya are still cheering the group yet you can't relax with all this commotion.

Like, who even will? If being attached to a person who's treated you like a trash before is a huge thing, what more if you met that 'ex' of yours here of all place and of all time?

"You okay?" Noya asked after noticing that you've been quiet this whole time. And yeah, he just isn't used to this kind of you.

"N-nothing. I'm just tired." You squeaked beside him.

"Then let me carry you, Y/N! Let your cool senpai do all the work for you."

"I can still walk, you know. I'm just too worn out." You smiled while giving him a huge thumbs up, trying to hide your red face with the scarf you're wearing.

"If that's the case, then let me just carry your bag." Noya is just too cool for a guy that he literally just can't be stopped. He snatched your backpack from you and went on to help Tanaka.

"Look who's red." Yachi whispered on your ears for only you and Kiyoko could hear.

You immediately looked at the other guys to see of they might heard Yachi. Asahi seemed busy talking to Yamaguchi about some stuff and the two goof heads looks like they're still in the middle of place hunting.

"Yachi, they might hear you." You kept your voice down while putting a noticeable tone on your voice. God knows how humiliating it would be for you if Noya found out that you're in love with him.

Kiyoko and Yachi locked their arms on your shoulders then kept on talking about your cute little one-sided love with Noya. Well, it isn't really unrequited since you haven't told him yet but it doesn't matter for you anyways since you two are always together.

"There it is! Hurry! I'm too excited to stay still!" Tanaka and Noya must've found the place you're looking for and looks like they can't contain their eagerness anymore.

You are actually surprised that the place is really big and couldn't believe that every room is as cute as what you imagined it to be. You all checked in on different capsules with the girls being on the third floor and the boys on the second .

After changing your clothes into pajamas, you went down on the second floor with Yachi and Kiyoko to hang out with the others.

"So, is there a specific manga you wanna read?" Asked Tanaka to everyone.

You all kinda looked confused about what manga to read since they are all over the place. Even your capsule is being surrounded by lots of cool mangas outside.

"Yachi, didn't you tell me that you're looking forward to read some teen fic titles? I think I found their section earlier." Yamaguchi muttered, slightly blushing. Oh, so the dude's making a move, eh? How kawaii!

"Really? You're the best, Yamaguchi! You guys wanna come?" And since you all know that the two needs some time alone, you all declined.

"I think I'll just hangout on the cafeteria for a bit." Asahi said and bid goodbye to all of you.

And then there's Tanaka who only wanted some time alone with her Kiyoko. In the end, you are left alone with Noya who doesn't seem to mind being left behind with you.