Jealousy | Sugawara x Y/N

⚠️Warning:
   The story revolves around hentai logic. Please read at your own risk.
   Includes: angst, jealous sugar, dom suga, sub reader, fingering, punishment, blowjob, anniv.

✨Kōshi Sugawara✨

Sequel of the first one and is dedicated to westanSemiShira for being the first person to comment on this book and follow my acc. Dude, thank you!

"Kenmaaaa, pretty please? I promise to treat you after this." You continued begging him even though you know that he can obviously buy anything that he wants without your freaking help.

"For the nth time, Y/N. Just ask Kuroo instead."

"But he's too busy nowadays. Besides, you're the perfect person for this job!" After a few more minutes of pleading, he got up, changed and dragged you to the mall. And just like that, you have a semi-pissed Kenma with you shopping on a busy mall.

It has been almost three years since you and Sugawara had started dating. Now that he has fulfilled his dream of becoming a pre-school teacher, he's been really busy to even spend more time with you.

Tomorrow marks your third anniversary as a couple but you still know nothing about the gifts that would make him really really happy so you asked (more like dragged) Kenma, you're brother's boyfriend, into a shopping spree for tomorrow's celebration. You really wanted to make your day special but couldn't think of any gimmick to start with.

"Which one's better?" You asked while showing him both a yellow and cyan sweater.

"I dunno. Aren't you two a fan of sunshine?" He said, pulling out a phone to play his game.

You nod your head and tried on a sun-colored sweater. Kenma didn't seem to budge so you decided to slip on a matching sweater to him to find out what size you'll pick since he's roughly the same size as your boyfriend.

"It looks perfect! Kenma, I'll just pay for these and we can leave this place."

"Yeah. Take your time," he mumbled under his breath.

While eating your promised meal with Kenma, you checked your bag which ended up having couple stuffs like pastel yellow-colored sweaters, cute sneakers and watches.

"Satisfied?" Kenma asks while nibbling on a piece of fry.

"You bet!" For a moment, you reminded him of Hinata with your 'ball-of-sunshine-like-response.'

"Uhm, okay. Here's my gift, happy anniversary to the both of you."

"Wait, what? When did you bought this?" You asked, confused. He'd never left your side earlier so it doesn't make any sense to you.

"When you're too busy choosing stuff." 'Am I really that preoccupied to even notice?' was all you could think of after hearing his reply.

You took a peek inside the paper bag and was shocked to even realize what it was.

"Seriously?" Eyebrows furrowed, you asked him.

"Kuroo's idea."

"That piece of scumbag!" You cursed at your brother as Kenma gave you a smile.

"That piece of scumbag, indeed."

***

After a while of chilling at your unit and shoving chips on your mouth, you saw a stressed Sugawara entered the door who obviously came from a load of stressful work. But something must've been wrong 'cause he seemed not as excited as you are to see him.