Dare | Kuroo x Y/N

⚠️Warning:
The story revolves around hentai logic. Please read at your own risk.
Includes: toys, dare, classroom, table sex, Dom Kuroo, Sub Reader.

"In three, two, one, go!" You and your godly boyfriend, Kuroo, muttered in sync before diving into each other's lips, not giving a damn to the loud sexual noise you're making. Just like your lives are on the line, you both moved your bodies closer to each other while pressing harder and harder as seconds pass.

It took you about two minutes of making out before Kuroo finally broke the kiss and declared himself as the winner.

"You're already wet for me baby but sorry, you lose." He whispered, slightly brushing his lips on your neck.

"Damn, Kuroo! You're almost hard, you know!" You took a glimpse of his dick on your hand again and wondered what trick he used to remain soft even after an intense round of making out. (Bcoz we all know he isn't great at keeping 'it' calm around you.)

He continued touching your dripping wet hole and you noticed that his huge cock started to harden. You took this chance to tease him by moving away and immediately noticed him raising his eyebrows.

"So, what is it?" You asked.

"What? I just wanna-"

"No, babe. We can't do it unless you state what's your dare." You said, crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"Uhm. So if I told you, then can we do it?" His eyes are now sparkling with joy.

"Of course." But deep inside, you can't wait for him to fill you up but no, you gotta manage things first.

"Y-"

"Not." He slumped down on the bed with your response. "Come on, babe! It's almost six o'clock. We'll be late for class if we'd do it now. We both know that it won't take five rounds to at least satisfy you."

You both laughed at your slightly nervous statement. He wrapped his hands around your waist and gently placed his head on your lap, his back laying on the bed.

"You really wanna know what my dare is?" You just nodded while softly combing his raven black hair. He came closer to your ears first before muttering something. "Take a bath first while I make our breakfast. I love you."

He gently placed a kiss on your lips and made his way out of your shared room. You smiled, thinking about how lucky you are to have a wonderful boyfriend like him.

***

Kuroo couldn't help but flash a cocky grin as you look pissed in front of him. It's just like a normal day of you two riding the train to school but this time, with a vibrator inside you.

You kept trying to respond to his questions like the normal you would but the vibrator is just too much to handle. His smirk grew harder when the crowd grew larger, making his lower body touch your face since you're sitting in front of him.

The train started to wobble slightly and he took the chance to nudge the vibrator deeper inside you using his knee. You look at him, pissed but he just giggled a bit.

"Sorry not sorry, babe."

The hella ride soon came to an end but Kuroo still isn't done teasing you. You really regretted agreeing on that 'activity' that he proposed. It's just pretty simple, you'll kiss and the first one to get horny will be dared to do something. But you slightly didn't expect that Kuroo will make you wear a vibrator. His size. And on school.

You kept on mumbling soft curses under your breath as your class representative announced that you'll be having your next class on the gymnasium. Kuroo has been edging you for almost six hours already and you know that you badly wanted to come already.