Meeting you in the Library

KUROO'S POV

After a mental breakdown for about 15 minutes I decided to get up and continue cleaning but even while I was cleaning I was crying like hell, I just didn't understand how can kenma could do this to me after all this 11 years we've spent together and I still meant nothing to him?! Oh well.., It's not like it's his fault anyways, It was my own stupid fault for keeping my feelings to myself for too damn long, if ....only... only I had told him sooner about my feelings, there would have been a chance that he would've been mine. But anyway I guess I'll go the library, I could use some reading to help calm myself  down.

                                                                                          .

                                                                                          .

THIRD PERSON POV

Kuroo took the club room keys and locked the clubroom, then making his way to take the bus. When he arrived at his destination he went ahead inside the library. The rooster head was looking around for the new episode series of a book he was reading...but of course he was having hard time looking for it, but after 5 minutes he finally found It from a distance on a shelf even from afar he could obviously tell it was the exact book he was looking for, as expected he went over to grab the book but someone took it at the exact time he turned his head around to see who it was but only to be greeted to someone he'd never expect to ran into....

" Tetsuro...?"

KAGEYAMA'S POV:

As I took the wanted book that I was expecting, somebody decided to have the guts to grab it also, I was about to snap at them until I turned around and realized who it was...

    " Tetsuro...?" I said in a trailed voice. We just stood there staring into each other's eyes while we both still had our hands on the book " Oh...It's you 'King of the court' right..? " he said a bit surprised, I mean WOW, even my very own crush literally can have the guts disrespect me "Don't call me that. My name is Kageyama Tobio!" I said a bit rudely. 

   " Oh I apologize.."  he said in an apologetic way, but something wasn't quite right, he seemed....to be... quite upset, so me as a guy who is crushing on him I decided to cheer him up... but how though I mean, I wasn't quite good when It came comforting somebody, but I have a plan in my mind.....

                                                                                             .

                                                                                             .

                                                                           2 hours later