~SMUTTY SMUT TIME~

A/N: I'm so sorry you guys that this is a bit late

!DISCLAIMER! In this chapter there is a sensitive content that's 18+ so I recommend my readers that's at least under 16 not to read it but if you choose to then it's fine ig I mean fuck I'm only 14 and I'm legit writing this thing, and also second reason is that this might be the last chapter, I still don't know if I'm going to keep writing this or not, but if you want me to continue I'll do a chapter where what happened in the future so.. comment down below if want to see it! But anyways I hope you enjoy!!!

(Five days later)

THIRD PERSON POV

The raven haired boy was making his way to the captain's house so that they'll hang out with each other. Ever since Kageyama was even released from the hospital he hadn't left his house.. and why? let's just say Kageyama's family made him stay home and not make him leave the house because they were scared he might do something stupid again... he couldn't really blame them though.. after all he would've had done the same thing if he was in their shoes, But finally after a lot of pleading from the setter they finally let him go, and Kenji gave him deadly warning on if he ever try doing it again he will know what happen next.

But anyways after Kageyama arrived at Kuroo's house, they started talking for a bit.. but rather flirting with each other, like for moment they'll stop talking for a while and stare at each other, smiling and blushing that seemed to go on, like, FOREVER!

" So what do you want to do now~" The setter asked as he batted his eyes and stared right into Kuroo's beautiful golden eyes

" I think I've got an idea, let's go up into my room and I'll show you what we're going to do ;)" the captain said smirking as he gave a little wink 

The blueberry boy went up in Kuroo's bedroom before hearing the door behind him being closed and locked 

" How 'bout we have some fun shall we~?" The rooster haired-boy said as he took off his jacket 

( It looked a bit like this, plus credits to the owner)

When Kuroo took off his jacket he launched at Kageyama and trapped him to the wall, while the shorter male looked at him with flushed up cheeks

" You wouldn't mind wouldn't you because if you don't like it I can stop~"

When the raven haired-boy heard this he shook his head and gave Kuroo a slight smirk then said

" You can do anything to me tonight I'm all yours"

Upon hearing this Kuroo kissed Kageyama passionately, the shorter male quickly melted to the kiss and kissed back. After kissing for awhile the captain moved his kisses to the setter's neck, leaving hickeys behind... Kageyama whined and let out little moans and said " Stop Tetsuro..I-I'm sensitive- ah~"

" Just relax, let me take care of you.." Kuroo whispered, his hand making it's way to the other boy's butt and squeezed before giving it a slap which caused Tobio to let out a moan.

" No.. let me take care of you first" Kageyama whispered back as he turned Kuroo onto the wall as he went down on his knees, he looked up at the captain as he started unzipping Kuroo's pant's and growled

" I'm going to make you feel so good that you'll be pulling on my hair~"

" What do you mean by that- AHH~"