Creep Behind My Back

THIRD PERSON POV:

It's already been at least a week since the accident happened at the party, when the party was over Kageyama went to the clinic just in case, there was anything serious that must've affected him, but luckily there wasn't.

Now the black haired captain was laying in his bed and stalking someone's Instagram account....

                                                                    .

                                                                    .

KUROO'S POV:

I was now on my bed looking at Kenma's Instagram account, oh well, rather I was stalking it. There were a bunch of posts of pictures of him with Hinata, I felt overwhelmed...I guess I really...REALLY realizing that I've really lost chance with my Kenma which really did frustrated me, but what made it even worse was my feelings towards Kageyama...

UGH!! Why does my heart have to play with me like this-

SWANG!

I got startled of the door swinging open I quickly jumped up to look who came in...and

It was Kageyama, I could feel my heart rate beating faster, but I tried to keep my cool....

" Um... What are you doing here?" I frowned " Don't you remember we had plans for today" Kageyama answered, I was confused at first but then remembered that we made plans the other day and I've totally forgotten " Oh sorry, I forgot... let me get changed" I mumbled as forced my self out of bed, but to only feel a familiar touch to hold on to  my shoulders..

                                                               .

                                                               .

KAGEYAMA'S POV:

" Tetsuro, are you okay?" I asked as I held onto his shoulders, but he only smiled at me... this time they were force and then he replied " I'm okay Tobio now I'm going to get myself ready now" and with that he left the bedroom to go to his bathroom to change, Okay something is definitely going on*sigh* This guy likes when people depend him but he doesn't like to be depended on others even the time we met at library he wouldn't tell why he was feeling so down that day.

" I'm ready now let's go." I snapped back to reality as I saw Tetsuro standing there, I got up from the bed where I was sitting, went downstairs and left the house. When we started walking, until  " We were going at the Library, right ?" I heard him asked, which then gave me brilliant idea where we should go 

" We were.. but not anymore come on, I want to bring you to a place.." I said as I held his hands and started running towards the bus stop, as we were running I heard Tetsuro asked " Wait! where are we going? "  but I only grinned at him and said " It's a surprise!"

 As we ran we finally reached at the bus stop and luckily there was already a bus there...

 We entered the bus and there were... quite a lot of people in there... but we were lucky enough to find ourselves a seat. Just as there were the last people coming in...an old lady came in.. she kind of looked around for seat but rarely saw any, I decided to give her mine since no one was being kind enough to give her one; I then stood in front where Tetsuro was sitting...of course he asked me if wanted to take his seat but I declined it and remined standing...

As I was standing I realized there was someone that was close behind me and facing towards me...but trust me he was THAT close and I'm not kidding... HE LITERALLY RUBBED HIS CROTCH AGAINST MY BUTT, I flinched as when he did that, I told him to f*ck off, but he didn't listened to me and kept on doing it, I thanked to god everybody didn't notice. I kept pleading to him and even tried to get out by his grip.. but he was way much more stronger and bigger... Tetsuro didn't notice since he was dozed off listening to music...

" P-Please stop... I'm b-begging you.." 

" And why should I" he answered back not wanting to listen, I could feel his hand was reaching for my crotch, I closed my eyes and prayed to god to rescue me, but just then I heard a yell coming near me...

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HIM YOU SICK F*CK!!" Tetsuro yelled as he pushed the guy off me, everybody stared and gawked at us. In the end Tetsuro made me sit on his lap and the whole time he was throwing death glares at the unknown guy, but eventually the bus stopped at a stop and that creep rushed out of there...

(P.S. this is how Kageyama was sitting on Kuroo plus credits to the owner)

 this is how Kageyama was sitting on Kuroo plus credits to the owner)

" T-Thank you.." I muttered shyly as I blushed, That guy never stop saving me, gosh! I'm lucky I fell for this guy " No prob! But anyways....why didn't tell you were being sexually assaulted right here in the bus?" he asked, that still had a worried tone in his voice " I- I'm sorry... I just didn't know what to do-" I taunted 

" It's okay now, I've got you.." he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and held around it strongly, for a moment it felt like the time back at the party, when he held me protectively and I was to weak to walk after my allergic reaction...I really wish that he would hold me like this more often....

Anyway since Kuroo had placed his hands around my waist I thought that it would be fair that I did a move too, so then I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and that got his attention, he stared at me and I stared back...

Damn his face was so structed and muscular which what made him look drop dead gorgeous...

And even though his hair was all spiky it was actually more soft than it looked like... and his eyes...oh~ I can stare at those hazel eyes until dark, no wonder girls go crazy over them, they were really stunning...

We were just staring at each other's eyes and it felt as if there were an invisible string that was pulling us closer... and closer... right now our lips were like 2 centimeters apart..... 

is this it...? are we really going to do it...

 We shut our eyes.... 

and then.....

(To be continued, on the next part)