Stuck With You In The Closet

( At the mall, with Kenhina [ Kenma and Hinata])

THIRD PERSON POV

Hinata was now at the mall with his boyfriend to buy a new pairs of jeans for himself, they went in a store and Hinata went on his hunt for new jeans while Kenma followed him...

KENMA'S POV

I was now at the mall with Shoyo to buy new jeans for him... and as a shy guy as I was, I hate being in crowded places... if it was for anyone even my family dragging me into this place I would have ran away faster than a thunder lightning, but the fact it is my cute boyfriend... I wouldn't mind.

Hinata finished  picking what he needed and headed to the changing room and I followed, I looked in the clothing basket that he was holding and I saw something that made me confused...

"...Shoyo... why do you have a dress in your basket?" I asked puzzled " Oh that! I'm just going to try it on for fun that's all" he squealed, I mean I understood that he was just going to try it on for fun but the dress was like... really revealing, I blushed at the thought of seeing him in this dress

Shoyo tried on all of his jeans which fits him perfectly, but when I saw him wear the dress which he saved it for the last, it felt like my brain stopped functioning for a moment...and my heart just melted....he seriously looked drop dead gorgeous in this dress, of course I got kind of got turned on, but I tried to control myself and not to do anything strange.

We went to pay for everything except for the dress... which I felt deeply disappointed, when we were walking out of the store I had to make sure that I walked in front of Shoyo, because I didn't want to randomly touched his butt in front of everyone, and... trust me I was trying so hard not to remember him being in that dress... but.. the more I tried not to think about it the more it crosses my mind and at this point I couldn't take it anymore; I told Shoyo that I was going to the bathroom real quick and I practically ran to the restroom

When I arrived, I entered a bathroom stall and started to... you know.... tried to calm down my erection down there. I was in that stall for at least 10 minuets but absolutely NOTHING was working!

Shoyo eventually came into my stall to see what was the problem since I was taking an eternity in there but...when he saw what was the 'problem' he turned deep red but then I said something that was beyond my control...

" Come on baby~ let's go to my house I want to make a mess out of you already~" I said in a deep seductive voice while kissing his neck, he nodded shyly and we made our way back to my house.

                                                                                   . 

                                                                                   .