Secrets Behind The Diary

( Four days later)

Kageyama's Pov

Lately I've been thinking about confessing my crush to Tetsuro, I know is risky and I'm really scared of rejection.... but just like Sugawara-san said; I have to somehow confess or I will lose chance to be with him, anyway there might be 50% percent chance that he will accept my confession because like... four days ago we almost kissed and I think God is trying to throw me some signs that he might like me back.

So with that I arranged that we will go out tomorrow.... when in reality I will actually plan to confess my feelings to, I then decided to take my phone to tell Hinata what I was planning to do but for some reason I didn't see my phone anywhere but that's when realized that I've forgotten it at Tetsuro's house, I groaned when I realized that I have to take the bus all the way to Tetsuro's house, but I grabbed my jacket anyway and headed out to take the bus to Tetsuro's house....

                                                    .

                                                    .

  When I arrived Tetsuro wasn't there because he mentioned earlier  that today him and his teammates  were going to have extra practice, so he will be arriving home late than usual, but anyways, I went upstairs to his bedroom to look for my phone and luckily I saw it sitting on the bed side table, but as I was making my leave I accidently tripped over something and landed backwards bumping on the bookshelf, I groaned in pain rubbing my back to ease the pain when I realized a book fell, I picked up and...

" What is this? I never knew that he had a diary.."

I flipped trough the pages making sure I didn't read anything and realized that he had been writing in this diary for a quite a long time, to be honest.. I really wanted to know what he wrote in there... but I couldn't just invade his privacy like that... but me and Tetsuro tells each other pretty much everything, so it wasn't like he was keeping any dark secrets or anything and plus my curiosity was eating me inside so I decided to read it.....

I read some of the pages and I was completely shocked at what I was reading, it turned out Tetsuro had a crush on Kenma and I also found out why he was feeling down the day we met in the library... it was actually because, of Hinata's and Kenma's relationship, but even he had a crush on Kenma maybe his feelings must've changed, right? 

I continued reading it until I reached the last page I looked at the date and it was written quite a long time ago, I calculated that day and realized it was when me and Tetsuro went to the arcade, but what he wrote in the last paragraph made me shocked...

(In the diary)

....Oh yeah, I forgot to mention a few days ago Bokuto jokingly said that me and Kageyama might be dating, but like seriously I will never think Kageyama as my lover, by the way I'm only waiting for Kenma to break up with Chibi-chan so I can finally be with him and to make it clear I will never think Kageyama more than the 'King of the Court'