Am I Dead Or Not..?

KAGEYAMA'S POV

I was still laying on something I opened my eyes and I saw a bright light shining right on top of me, is that it am I... in heaven..? I really did kill myself didn't I.. Oh well, there's no going back now...

                                                          (FLASHBACK)

                                                          (At the bridge)

                                                          (At the bridge)

THIRD PERSON POV 

The captain was still walking around and looking for the other boy, but the setter was nowhere to be found in his gaze. Kuroo went to one of the sides of the bridge and the atmosphere around the place seemed to be odd, like something really bad had happen but he just shrugged it off as he focused at the water, he stared at his helpless face in the reflection... but then he noticed something unusual in the water, but he couldn't make out exactly what it was because of the darkness, so he took out his phone and it was...

 but then he noticed something unusual in the water, but he couldn't make out exactly what it was because of the darkness, so he took out his phone and it was

 Tetsuro's stomach drop seeing into his shoes upon seeing that. He remembered one time when he went to Kageyama's house, the blueberry boy ended up throwing colorful paint on his adidas shoes since well he said he was 'bored' and ever since that day he will often walk around in as Kuroo suggested he did since it looked really cool... he bet somehow the shoes must've come off when Kageyama jumped in..

So it didn't take the rooster boy more than a second to jump into the water to save the person he was looking for hours, as he hit the freezing water he took his flashlight from his phone and started swimming as he looked for the raven haired boy. Soon enough he saw a firm body deep in the water the captain swam faster and faster until the setter was in his arms where it belonged.

Kuroo brought the other boy onto the shore, the setter was really pale and his body was so cold like it was a 3 degrees or something. Of course the captain noticed and tried CPR on him multiple of times... but nothing was working, with shaking hands he checked his pulse on the side of his neck but he couldn't tell since he was shaking too much and was having a panic attack right there and there. Before he realized heavy tears was flowing out of his eyes...