Chapter 14:

Tia's POV

I woke up with an aching sensation in my lower body. "Oh God" I groaned. "Hey sleepy head" I looked out the corner of my eye to see Kyla standing there holding Marcus. Michael was beside me struggling to free himself.

My eyes widened, fear rushed over me. "What are you- I thought you were dead!" I struggled to free my hands which were tied tightly to the bed frame. "You got a lot of nerve" she scolded me.

"You ruined me! You stole my boyfriend! (To refresh yalls minds in the first book Kyla and Michael dated) you killed my brother! One of your idiot friends shot me in my foot permanently ruining my walk" I could tell she wasn't lying because she limped with every step. She set Marcus back down.

"What the hell do you want? Why can't you just leave us the hell alone? None of this would've ever happened if you idiot of a brother didn't start all of this" I kept tugging to free my hands.

I felt a sharp pain in my uterus. "What's wrong with me?" I whined. "It feels like I'm in labor" I groaned. "That's because you are smart one" "what did You do to me?" "All I did was induce you into labor"

Michael began to freak out. "Let us go" he demanded. "Why would you do that im not even fully 7 months you bitch" "I really couldn't care less"

~Janets POV~

"Damn neither one of them are picking up" I sighed. Liyah looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "Ugh you're fucking sick bitch"

I pulled into the bakery parking lot to pick out a cake for Tia's baby shower. Liyah and I got out there was just this tiny feeling in me that threw me off.

I shook it off and continued in the store looking for a specific kind of cake. I did really see any I liked. "Excuse me sir, do you guys take customized orders?" "Sure, but it'd probably a 3-3/12 hour wait"

I just nodded. "We can wait we've got a lot of time" he smiled at me. "So what can I do for you?" Began giving details on the cake. "I want pink and blue icing on the top but in an ombré and in the center make the cake batter" I leaned into his ear to tell him the color I wanted the batter to be.

Think of it as a gender reveal/ baby shower cake. Liyah looked at me weirdly. "Why can't I know?" "Because" I said simply. We go back to my car and sit talking about the baby and who's gonna be the favorite between us two. Obviously me but I'll let her think what she wants.

I still couldn't shake this feeling that something terrible is happening to Tia and Michael. Maybe I was over reacting and they weren't replying because they were sleep? Yeah yeah they're probably sleep.

I looked at the time on my phone. It's almost 4pm no way they're still sleep. Especially not Michael. I stuck the keys in the ignition and started the car. "Somethings wrong and I know it"

I didn't give Liyah a chance to reply. I started off to their house.

To be continued.....

I literally haven't worked on this book in almost 8 months- I'm soooo sorry for everyone who liked this book hopefully I haven't lost too many readers even though I probably have. Lol but still if you're reading this enjoy. A lot of you were asking for this update. Sorry to keep you waiting!