Chapter 6: Back with the devil

(I'm mad asf and writing is my only outlet so if this is violent or has strong language in it then you know why🤷🏽‍♀️)

Michael's POV:

Soon everyone in the car was asleep. Trevor and I switched places so he could get some rest. I felt as if we were getting closer even though I didn't know where I was going.

Part of me wanted to find them...but the other part of me wanted her to find her son. But we wouldn't be able to keep her safe if she continued to run from everyone.

I was too wrapped up into my thoughts that I haven't realized that I'd completely drove past a car that looked exactly like mine. I woke everybody up and drove backwards to check the car.

We all frantically got out but no one was to be found. The doors were wide open and not one person was in sight. Well not in our sight.

"Help me...please" a weak voice appeared from the other side of the car. It didn't sound like Tia or Robyn but we still rushed to the other side.

There laid a girl covered in blood with a knife stuck in her stomach. I took a look at it and luckily it wasn't deep enough to kill her. But it looked as if she had lost a lot of blood so it wouldn't be easy to stitch her back up.

"What's your name?" I asked lifting her up and putting her in my car. The keys were just laying on the seat. "A-Amaya" she nearly whispered. "Who did this to you?" "My boyfriend...Derek"

I froze dead in my tracks. He got to them first. "Do you know where they are" she seemed hesitant to answer. "Even if I knew why would I tell you. All your gonna do is try and kill him."

I looked her dead in the eyes. It was like she was under some spell that no matter what he did to her she would still stick by his side. "You know he doesn't love you?" I took everything ai needed out of the glove compartment and started stitching her up. "Fuck" she grunted "people who have deep feelings for each other don't try and kill them. They don't leave them to die" "he does love me. This-" she grunted again and weakly laid her head down. "This is j-just apart of the plan. This..what we have is real love I just know it" "oh really? And what might this so called "plan" be? To get Tia back? As his wife and leave you out of the picture to die alone? How is this love?" I said finishing the last stitch and wrapping up her stomach.

Trevor and Janet got in the other car while I decided to take liyah with me and Amaya. "Amaya I need you to tell me where I need to go" there was a long pause...but finally there was a response. "Turn the car around" she said with heavy breathing as if she were about to cry.

Tia's POV:

I could feel every stinging hit
From the whip that was clashing against my skin. With every new wound there spilled blood and from ever old wound the cuts went deeper.

My whole body ached and my vision was fading and blurry. "Mommy!" Robyn cries out from across the room. Derek looked at her with rage filled eyes. "GET THE HELL OUT KID!" He Threw something at her I couldn't quite tell what it was but luckily it didn't hit her. She ran out the room screaming and crying.

"DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT MY DAUGHTER YOU FUCKIN BASTARD" he pulled me by my leg dragging me off the bed which caused my the hit my head on the night stand.

I rolled around in agony my whole body–and now head– aching. "Stand up" he said in a deep voice. "I SAID STAND UP!" He raised his voice. Grabbing a hand full of my hair he yanked me up and stood me in front of the mirror. "Look how pretty you are baby" I looked away already knowing how I looked.

He roughly grabbed my face and yanked my head to look at my reflection in the mirror. Salty tears ran down my cheek slipping into my wounds. "How pretty are you?" I began to sob uncontrollably. "I'm not pretty at all" I cried.

"You're right...you aren't" he began to point out things that made me ugly. Like my busted lip and swollen eyes. He ran his finger threw my cuts and smeared the blood on my face. My ugly bruised up face. He dragged me to the bathroom and stripped me of my clothes. He tied both of my hands down and ran some cold bath water. "Cold?" He asked.

I nodded my head and sniffed. "Let me warm it up for you" he pulled his pants down and relieved him self on me and in the water. The acid from his pee seeped in through my cuts which made it burn. "Better?" I looked down and pulled my legs up to my naked body.

He pulled his pants back up, turned off the lights and slammed the door. I pulled and tugged at the rope which only seemed to get tighter with each yank. I was afraid of the dark and extremely cold.

I felt like I wanted to throw up. And die all at once. I just wanted my babies. And Michael...and the rest of my family.

To be continued....

Okayyyyy so it's been a long time since I updated and that's wack😕👎🏽 I'm finna try to update all of my books cuz hell no ts ain't it. But deadass I'm finna delete ts book and re do it cuz it's not all dat good😭😭