Chapter 3: Find them

*Michael's POV*

"You did what?" Trevor asked with a raised voice. His fingers ruffly groping his chin hairs as he paced the floor. " I gave her a head start" I shrugged.

"Why are y'all yellin and where is Tia and Robyn?" Liyah asked walking into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. Janet following in behind her. "They're gone because this dumbass decided to give them a fuckin head start!"

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair. I grabbed my coffee mug and raised it to my lips. Before I could drink he smacked the mug out of my hand causing it to drop, shattering into tiny pieces. "Wow someone's mad" I raised my eyebrows chuckling.

"Michael it's not a joke! Do you know what he'll do to her if he finds her? He might put my sister in the same situation she was in a couple months ago!"

"I know it's not a joke but we've all put the girl through hell. She has not had a break in years. I had to give her some sort of hope. Us keeping her from Derek isn't protecting her we're slowly killing her don't you get that?!" I said picking up a shard of glass throwing it at him. He dodged it and tackled me to the ground.

I rolled us over so that I was hovering over him and started punching him. Liyah yelled at the top of her lungs for us to stop but that was no help. We rolled around the coffee spilled floor fighting until we heard a gun shot going off. We both stopped, bruised up and busted lips. "You two are so stupid" Janet said walking back to her room.

"I said stop! Right now we're looking for Tia and you guys fighting is only giving her more time to escape! Get the fuck up, change and let's find my cousin" we both scoffed but got up after she aimed the gun at us.

We threw our hands up in defeat and went our separate ways. I slowly took my time to change. Then there was a knock at my door. I knew it was Janet because she's the only one who ever knocks. "Come in" I said simply.

"Trevor said to hurry up and get dressed so we can leave" she said playing with her thumbs. "Okay" I said throwing my shirt on. I put the rest of my stuff on and we left.

"Dumbass" Trevor said under his breath as he slipped into the driver's side of the car. "Bitch" I said louder. "Unh unh we not starting that. Shut the fuck up" Janet said smacking both of us upside the head.

"He started it maybe he should be the one to shut the fuck up" I said defensively. "Both of y'all need to shut the fuck up" Janet said. "Whatever" I said.

*Derek's POV*

As Amaya entered the room with Marcus I put my blunt out and stood to my feet to pick him up. "You're such a good mother you know that?" I said pulling her in to kiss me. I kissed his forehead and took him from her arms.

"How are we supposed to find Robyn if we don't even know where Tiana is?" She asked. "I want to see my baby" she pouted poking out her bottom lip. "I've always known where she was, but now she's alone and I know she has Robyn"

"What? how would you know if Robyn was with her?" She asked with confusion in her voice. "Because she's coming to find Marcus and she would never leave Robyn with anyone else"

"How do you know she's coming?" More confusion was filled in her voice. "I've been tracking her for years now and I see when she's moving. All we have to do is make sure she finds us so I can get my daughter back"

"Our daughter" she corrected. When I first met Amaya she was in her most vulnerable state. She was broken and I came in to fix everything. During this time she developed some rather strong feelings for me. I don't actually plan on staying with her but I do plan on using her to get my daughter back. I promised her we could be a family so long as she conceived one of my children but nothing has worked.

The only reason I still have her around is because I'm using her to get closer to Tia. Then when I get my daughter back I'll kill her and have all the kids I want from Tia. Soon there was a soft knock on the door.

I gave my son back to Amaya and opened the door. Of course it was Kyla coming to get Marcus. Then an idea struck me! What if I sent Kyla in as like an undercover "spy" to lead Michael and Trevor the other way. I know they will stop at nothing to get to Tia and Kyla will be a minor distraction.

I stopped her in her tracks and took her to the hallway. "You're going undercover" I told her then continued to tell her the rest of the plan.

*Tia's POV*

Soon darkness took over the night and to make it worse it began raining. I looked back at Robyn who was sleeping very peacefully. I didn't have things to keep her occupied so I decided to get her a little learning tablet. I definitely had the money to do it and still had plenty left for us to eat for a few weeks.

I pulled in at a motel. I took the keys out of the ignition and put the money in the front part of my duffel bag. I grabbed her bag as well and got her out of the car. Trying not to wake her I slipped her underneath the sweat shirt I was wearing to shield her from the rain.

I made my way into the motel through all the rain. "One room please" I said just a bit out of breath. "Room 26 it's on the second floor" the women said handing me the key. I nodded my head silently saying 'thank you'.

I made it to the room and immediately dropped our stuff. I took the phone I just bought out of my pocket to see what time it was. I sat it on the night stand and took Robyn out of my sweat shirt laying her on the bed.

I took her shoes off along with her jacket and pulled the covers over her. I grabbed a pair of night clothes and walked to the bathroom which was surprisingly very clean. I stripped myself of my clothing and turned on the water.

I slid under the steamy hot water closing my eyes are I let the water run over my new wounds. After my shower I stepped out of the shower and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I hadn't really paid attention to my body in a while. It's even more ugly than before. I found no attraction in my body nor in my face. A tear ran down my cheek in sadness. I hadn't realize how bad I let myself slip away. I was completely disgusted by what I seen.

I quickly dressed myself in a hurry to stop looking at my body. When I finished I went back into the room and laid down with Robyn.

I pushed back her long thick hair and smiled at her beautiful. I kissed her forehead and pulled her on my chest. Moments like this made me happy and I rarely was that. I couldn't explain to you how much I love her even if I could.

Soon tiredness overtook me and my eyes were growing heavy. I could no longer fight my tiredness and fell into a deep sleep.

To be continued....

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I know it's a bit late but I forgot to finish writing it earlier. Love y'all! Like comment and share please❤️❤️

(Forgive any errors)