Chapter 8: Sick of the Shit

The next morning I woke up and got the kids and I groomed. Last night I slept pretty well knowing that at least I could see both of my children.

Derek hated the fact that I insisted the kids sleep with us. You really can't be too cautious around him. He doesn't care who you are and what you do. Never EVER cross him.

Mid thought I felt a firm grip being held around my waist. I lightly pushed his hands away and began to feed the baby. I refuse to call him Marcus. It's not the name I gave him. But I still haven't thought of a name for him.

I guess his pride was hurt. "What's yo problem" he smacked his teeth and wrapped his arms back around my waist.

I scoffed and shook him off again. "What's my problem? Did you really just ask me that? If you don't like it then let me go"

He chuckles for a few seconds then starts shaking his finger at me. "You think you slick huh?" I turned to face him shaking my head. "Nah just a suggestion"

I felt something hard crash against my head. I immediately dropped to the floor holding now bleeding head. Tears were tugging from my eyes and everything around me started heat up. I was angry. I was angrier than angry.

I stood to my feet. My once painful tears were now angry tears. I grabbed the boiling oil pot and threw the hot oil on him.

The whole house was echoing with painful tears and soon his men would come rushing in for help. I grabbed as many weapons as I could and stuffed them in the big bag hanging on the door along with some water and food. It didn't take very long for me to put everything in the bag. I grabbed Robyn and Marcus and ran straight out of the door.

If I had known that it was gonna be this easy to run away I would have already done it. I felt a sharp pain in my arm but ignored it. Knowing how close I was to freedom I just couldn't give up now.

I didn't know where I was. All I know is that we're on some kind of island and I'm running deep into the woods.

MICHAEL'S POV:

"Wait what?" I asked stopping the car and coming to a jerking stop. "If they're on an island shouldn't we be on a plane right now?"

"Not really where we're headed you only need a boat. It takes about 10 minutes tops to get to the island from the main land." Amaya explained.

When we finally arrived to the designation I could see an island in the distance. It was pretty dark out by now which is the perfect time to sneak up on them.

We rented a boat and like she said about 10 minutes later we were on the island. It seemed too good to be true which I'm sure it was.

We didn't hesitate to bust the doors down. And start shooting left and right. I busted into a room which luckily Derek was in. Except he looked extremely fucked up. He was struggling to breath and I could tell he was in a lot of pain.  I almost felt kinda bad for him.

"Where's Tia!" I growled pointing the gun at him. "S-she ran" he was struggling to speak and his words we're almost inaudible.

"Ran where?!" I asked again stepping closer to his bed. "The woods" he just barely got out. I was gonna ask him another question but he'd stopped breathing. "Aye! Aye!" I said shaking him but there was no response.

He was dead.

For the first time ever I actually felt bad for him. I ran out the room and gathered everyone up. "Tia's somewhere in the woods we gotta go find her! We all ran to the woods separate but keeping close enough just in case one of us had found her.

"I found her! Hurry she's passed out" Janet screamed out. We all rushed to where she was.

It all seemed too good to be true. Was it finally over? I mean with Derek gone we had a shot at a happy life right?

WRONG!

To be continued...

Stg it feels like I haven't written in years. I'm sorry it took so long to write this chapter but Ian know how to continue the story but I got it planned out now so yeah. 😭😂 (sorry for any and all errors😗🖖🏽)