Chapter 7: Pure Hell

*A week later*

I can't tell me how long I've Been in this tub.
But what I do know is that I'm cold ass hell and my skin feels sensitive. I haven't seen light in days and I'm still really scared of the dark.

Then the door opened and in came the devil himself, Derek. He turned the lights on. I immediately shielded my eyes with my shoulder and closed my eyes. He untied me and dragged me out of the tub by my arms and threw me on the bed.

He threw a towel and some clothes at me. "Get dressed" I got dressed and left the room to find Robyn. Then I heard crying and a little girl talking. My babies... I immediately thought.

I ran to the room and picked them both up. "Mommy!" Robyn said wrapping her arms around me. I kissed her forehead. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I was too stubborn to let them fall. Then I looked at My baby. A tear jerked out letting the rest spill out.

Now I'm complete. I have a family to live for. I kissed his forehead and pulled them both close to me. "What's wrong baby?" I said with a shaky voice. "Mommy I think he's hungry" Robyn said tapping my shoulder. "Do you know where some food is for him?" She nodded her head and jumped from my arms to go get it.

I turned around and started rocking him back and forth. He then calmed down and nearly fell asleep. "That's the first time that baby shut up since he got here." Derek said standing behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist swaying side to side with me. I wanted to jerk away, but I was too afraid.

So I sat. Trapped. Afraid..terrified even.

Derek was no man to play around with. I lived with him for nearly four years. And through all the suffering I never saw one ounce of regret. He didn't care about anyone but himself. Except Robyn and our son which I never got to name him. I haven't seen my some in a year. He should be much bigger and he's wearing 5 month old baby clothes.

He's definitely not healthy. As if he were reading my mind, "His name is Marcus" he said kissing my neck. My face scrunched up in disgust.

"D-Derek he's wearing 5 month old clothes. How much does he eat in a day?" He sighed seeming annoyed by my question. "I don't know I'm not the one who feeds him. Maybe a bottle or two" he continued to kiss my neck.

"He needs to eat..n-not formula but actually food like-" he cut me off and pushed me away from him I jerked forward a bit. "Will you just shut up. Damn. He wouldn't be this damn small if you would have never ran away"

I felt like killing his ass!

If I'd never ran away from his abusive ass? Did he really just say that dumb shit?! I glared at him and pushed past him. I pushed past him to go find Robyn. I needed a plan to leave this place but for now I'll just lay low.

I found my way to the kitchen where someone was holding Robyns arm scolding her. "Listen kid if I find you down here again-"

"Mommy! Help me!" She struggled to get lose from the girls grip. The women turned around and smirked at me letting Robyns arm go. She ran to me and I picked her up.

"Oh hey Tia! How was the tub?" She sat on counter and crossed her legs. I glared and say Marcus in his high chair and Robyn in a regular chair.

I opened the fridge to find them something to eat. I found some apple sauce and some milk along with some macaroni meals. I guess this will have to work.

I warmed up the food and sat Robyn's food in front of her and sat in a chair in front of Marcus to feed him. In no time he ate his whole bowl of macaroni up and his applesauce. I sat him in my lap and gave him a bottle of milk.

"Dere you go dada's" I fixed my position in the chair. Kyla walked up to me and played in my hair. I pulled my head away and glared at her.

She smacked her lips and folded her arms. "You think you own everything now that you out of that tub" she rolled her eyes.

What? What does that even have to do with anything? I ignored her and turned around to look at my son and Robyn.

To be continued.....

I know this chapter wasn't much but I really wanted to update a story for Michael's birthday idk why but I just really wanted to. I hope y'all enjoyed though💕