Chapter 7: Role Play

Warning:
Mature/Adult, Strong Sexual Content🔞

------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was so exhausted. He smiled as Jungkook kissed him and closed his eyes and fell asleep. Jungkook looked at him and watched as he went off to dreamland. He touched his face, measuring Jimin's facial proportions with his fingers: Perfect.

Jungkook looked for his camera. He got off the bed and picked up Jimin's clothes and put his phone and car keys on the dresser. Then naked as he was, he took up his camera and began to take photos of Jimin as he slept. Jimin was like a fierce animal while having sex but post love making he was like an angel.

"He's so beautiful," Jungkook came back down to him and began kissing him. He tasted Jimin's cum on his face and began licking him. He loved his taste as he continued sucking and kissing him. Jungkook regretted not swallowing his cum now. 'Next time,' he thought then he looked at Jimin's sleeping face, 'Will we have a next time? And a next time after that?' Jungkook thought about his own expectations for Jimin in his life.

Firstly, Jimin would be Claire's new teacher. They would have to manage their interactions in and out of school. How would Claire feel about her daddy being in a relationship with her teacher? That brought him to point number two: Would Jimin want to be in a relationship with him? Did he want a relationship with Jimin? Would Jungkook himself be able to deal with a public or hidden relationship with him? How would his family or his company take that news?

There were so many things to think about but it all boiled down to one thing: "How do we really feel about each other?" Jungkook asked his question out aloud and Jimin turned to him while he was still sleeping and murmured, "Jungkookie....." Jimin was dreaming about him. Jungkook put his arms around him and pulled him into his body. Jimin snuggled in closer and Jungkook welcomed his warmth and his love. He fell asleep with Jimin in his arms. He felt like he was in heaven.

"Jungkook... Jungkookie... wake up sleepy head," Jimin touched his hair and cheeks. Jimin got up about two hours after their wonderous love making to find himself in Jungkook's arms, butt naked. They were both naked as a matter of fact. Jimin wondered and thought about a great way to wake him up. He began kissing him and touching his body, waking him up with his animal mating instincts. Jungkook just tighten his hold on him, smacking his lips.

Jimin giggled. His plan wasn't working but he still continued by playing with his chest, lightly pinching his nipples and gyrating his hips into him. Jungkook finally let go a moan. His engine was now starting up, now to get it into full throttle.

Jimin slid his hand lower and began caressing his dick. Another moan. Jimin too started moaning as Jungkook's cock was getting hard and long. Jimin kissed him again and began sucking his neck. Jungkook began moving slowly. Then Jimin as he was on top of him, slid Jungkook's cock into his hole. He groaned out aloud and slowly pumped his hips into him.

Jimin felt Jungkook's hands slowly moving on his waist. Then Jimin bent his head back in pleasure as he felt Jungkook's face on his chest. Jimin couldn't stop not even for Jungkook to fully wake up. He kept bouncing up and down, slowly at first then faster and faster. "Oh Jimin," Jungkook's semi sleepy voice was now heard and Jimin looked at him with desire written all over his face.

Jungkook was fully awake now and he caressed his face, loving how Jimin was looking at him. Then Jimin took Jungkook's face in his hands and kissed him hard while riding him even harder. Jungkook held him tighter and squeezed and slapped his ass as Jimin continued fucking him.

"FUUUUCCKKKK!!!" Jimin screamed. Jungkook begged him, "Tell me when your going to cum baby," as Jungkook's hand was also busy with Jimin's dick. "I'm cumming baby... I'm cumming," Jimin eventually shouted and Jungkook pulled out from in him. He wasn't going to make the same mistake again.