Chapter 50: Amsterdam

Their flight was long but relaxing. They left Canada early morning around 2am. When they left at that hour, Jimin wasn't suspicious at all, as they would've had to leave early to make a 17 plus hour trip to South Korea. It was only arriving at the checkout counter that Jimin realized they were going to the European country first.

To make the seven plus hour flight pass easily as they watched a movie, shared their headphones to listen to music and looked at a few of the things they were going to do once they reached their destination.

When they arrived they were greeted by a driver to the hotel they were staying at. He had a sign with the name, "Jikook" written on a card. Jungkook grinned, "That's us," pointing at the sign. Jimin looked perplexed, "Jikook?" Jungkook kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Our names combined and my new favourite pet name. I'm sure to use it again," Jimin squealed as he felt a firm hand squeeze his butt, "Oh! I love it. This is so exciting." Jungkook grinned, pleased that he was making his Jiminnie so happy.

They drove around looking at the beautiful scenery of Amsterdam. "Wow! Its absolutely beautiful." But Jungkook could only stare at him, "Yes. So beautiful," and took another picture of him. Jimin giggled, "You should be taking pictures of the beauty outside." But Jungkook shook his head, "There's way more beauty in here for me to view and admire." Jimin blushed and kissed him. "Thank you for making me so happy," Jimin replied as he hugged him. Jungkook took a selfie of them, "Hmmm... and that's how you post something on Twitter." Jimin giggled as their ride continued.

As soon as the hotel came into view, Jimin gasped, "Oh my God! The Waldorf Astoria. Jungkookie! This is amazing." Jungkook smiled. Then Jimin thought, "Wait. Isn't this part of the Hilton franchise?" Jungkook nodded, "Well I do own 25% of the shares... plus Mrs. Hilton offered the place, no questions asked and no payments needed. She said for us to think of it as a gift and we could enjoy a pre-honeymoon." Jimin giggled in excitement.

They registered and went to the honeymoon suite. It was beautifully decorated but not in the normal honeymoon way. It looked more like Jimin's old apartment. "Wow! Omg Kookie. It looks like my old place," and he touched the white lace on the table top. Jungkook tipped the bellhops and closed the door.

He stared at his Jiminsshi as he went towards the windows. The grand room with all the splendor and magnificent furnishings would be dull and insignificant if Jimin wasn't there. He lit up the room with his natural shine. "My star," Jungkook whispered softly as Jimin opened the door to the outdoor patio. The wind took the sheer white fabric into the open space as Jimin wrapped himself in it. He began dancing, wrapping himself seductively around it. Jungkook's body reacted immediately. "Oh God, Jimin," he whimpered and took out his camera to film him.

'Fuck!' Jungkook's only thought was that interjection. He contacted Jimin's doctor who had given the 'okay' for them to start back engaging in sexual intercourse but Jungkook kept that to himself. Temptation was raring its head but his plan didn't call for fucking now.

"Shit..." Jungkook never thought that something as simple as seeing Jimin twirling with the curtains would make him horny as hell. Jimin saw him filming and smiled even wider, "Come babe. Look at the view." Jungkook cleared his throat, knowing fully that if he went near him, he would lose all control. "Let me run to the bathroom. I've been holding it in for awhile." Thankfully it wasn't a lie though; he really needed to relief himself but now he might take a little longer. Placing the camera to continue filming, Jungkook ran to the bathroom.

Jimin continued enjoying the fresh air and the beautiful scenery. He could see the exquisite gardens and the general overlook of the hotel. It was so vast and magnificent. He came back inside and took up the camera. "Wow! This place is awesome," and he walked through the kitchen and various rooms. The master bedroom was enormous. Jimin put the camera down and jumped on the bed.