Chapter 55: Photo of Love

(Two Years After)

"We're here!!!" Jungkook shouted into the house that was his childhood home. His parents had invited their children and their families to a small celebration for their anniversary. Jina came towards the front door screaming, "Oooooh let me see my babies." Jungkook looked at her sternly, "They're not your babies. How many times must I..." But she cut him off, "Oh shush... I carried them for nine months. Remember that?"

"JIMIN!!! Can you please tell Jina that carrying them does not make her their mother!" Jungkook screamed outside the door. Jimin laughed, "Go to your Aunty Jina," he told their son, Jae-Won. He was the splitting image of Jungkook, dark hair, brown eyes and the most adorable bunny smile ever. Jimin watched as he looked at his aunt. "Ooooh come here my little Jae-Jae," and he giggled as he ran towards her. In no time he was in her arms, laughing and trying to stuff his favourite stuffed toy carrot into her mouth.

Jimin went towards his daughter, Jang-Mi and took her out the car seat. Her ash blonde hair and piercing gray eyes were all she got from Jimin. Everything else was Jungkook. Jae-Jae looked like Kook but his mannerisms were definitely Jimin as he liked helping his Appa in the kitchen and making crafts. He also cried alot as Mi-Mi tend to take control of everything. Their tough two year old daughter may have all Jimin's physical features but everyday she acted more and more like Jungkook and Jina combined. Even dominating their playtime and toys. Fortunately for her brother, she would always listen to her Appa and would eventually play fair. Where Jae-Jae was quiet and orderly, Mi-Mi was usually loud and messy. They were truly Jikook Twins.

JiHyun came and welcomed them in and helped Jungkook take out their bags. He laughed, "Oh yes, I remember carrying baby bags everywhere we went. Thank God we don't have to worry about that any more. Don't worry Kook, very soon they'll be fixed on their phones and studying what to wear like this lovely young lady here," and he went and opened the front passenger door to let the lanky, stylish twelve, soon to be thirteen year old Claire out of the car.

JiHyun bowed to her, "Dr. Lady Claire. Welcome to Castle Jeon aka Jobumo's/Grandparents Home," She smiled at him and bowed, "Oh Uncle JiHyun, you don't have to call me that anymore. Claire is fine." But he gasped in fake horror, "Huhhhh? Since when? I thought you loved it?" Jimin looked at her and smiled. She saw his gaze and explained herself, "Oh I did love it but I'm not five years old any more and besides I prefer my name: Claire. Just Claire."

She put away her phone and took Mi-Mi into her arms as they walked inside. JiHyun nodded and then went to his brother, "Wow! She's pretty much growing into a beautiful individual." Jimin smiled, "She's doing well. She's trying to find herself. Just like us, she's still very much into Arts and Business, right now but I feel it may change soon." "Why you say that?" JiHyun asked. Jimin answered, "Cause there's a boy that she likes....."

"What's that I'm hearing?" Jungkook asked looking at them and of course hearing their conversation about Claire and her puppy love crush on a boy in her class. Jimin looked at him, "You know, Tommy. The cute American boy in Claire's class." Claire hears them and her eyes open wide, "Appa... please don't talk about this," and she looked at her daddy who didn't look too pleased.

Jimin explained, "We've been having a 'heated discussion' about Claire's attraction to Tommy." "Appa!" "Jimin!" Both Claire and Jungkook shouted at the same time. Jimin gave them his piercing look and then faced his brother, "I've been trying to explain to my wonderful husband that Tommy looks like Claire with his blonde hair and overall American features. He's got beautiful blue eyes though. So naturally they became friends when he transferred into the school. He automatically felt a connection with her and latched on to her." But Jungkook argued, "There'll be no connecting or latching anywhere near Claire. Okay?"