Chapter 10: Confess and Confirm

Jina, Jungkook and Jimin said goodbye to JiHyun as it was time for him to board his flight. JiHyun hugged his brother and promised to call Jina as soon as he touched down. Jina just waved as he blew a kiss towards her. He walked off looking back at her and almost bumped into a pillar. She laughed and watched as he found back his stepping and waved back.

Then Jina sighed as she looked at the two horny men in front of her as they also waved good bye, "So did you guys finish your fucking or are you gonna meet later to complete it?" Jimin's eyes got as big as two full moons as he slowly turned to look at her. "Jina!!!" Jungkook shouted at her. But she shrugged her shoulders, "What? I'm a nurse. This nose can smell semen from miles away far less when its right in front of me," and she grinned as Jimin covered his open mouth getting red in his cheeks.

"JINA!!!! Watch your mouth. That's not nice," Jungkook scolded her but she rebutted. "Not nice? Not nice was you two lovebirds leaving me alone with that douche bag at the table. Sorry Jimin. You I like very much but your brother... ugh. The only thing he didn't do was slobber all over me," she was certainly very liberal with her tongue.

Jimin was certainly shocked at her behaviour. He realised from the way she outspoke JiHyun earlier that she definitely had a mind of her own but.... Omg! He still couldn't believe that this pretty little lady had such a potty mouth. Jungkook didn't want her to say anything else to embarrass him, "Okay that's it, young lady. To the car, now." Then his voice got softer, "Jimin, I'll call you later," and he kissed Jimin on his cheek close to his lips. Jina grinned and turned towards him, "Jimin, you and I need to talk." But Jungkook held her shoulders and came in between them, "Yea but not today," he said in his big brother voice and waved as they went to the car park. "Goodbye," Jimin giggled as he also went to get his car.

Jungkook looked at his sister, "Did you really have to embarrass us like that? I tell you, one day that mouth of yours is gonna get you in trouble." They sat in the car as Jina tried to defend herself, "Life in a hospital is hard. You got to be tough to survive in there." But Jungkook rebutted her statement, "Oh that is such a lie. You've been like this since you were born. I'm sure you came out of mom crying, 'Why the fuck did you slap me doctor?' And probably slapped him back." Now it was Jungkook's turn to laugh.

Jina laughed with him. "But all shit and joking aside, Kook: Jimin is such a hottie. He is absolutely gorgeous. His eyes: Wow! And the way he kept blushing around you. Omg. You guys are definitely in love with each other." Jungkook looked at her, "You think so?" He asked as his voice got softer and warmer thinking of Jimin being in love with him.

"Jungkook, like you said, you've known me all my life and I have never, never, never, ever seen you act like this before, not even the good times with Abigail. You're in love, bro." She looked at him but was surprised by his next question, "Yea but do you think he feels the same way about me? We only met about three days ago."

He started the car and began to drive home. She sighed at her daft brother, "Does he look like a guy who would fuck you and sneak out after?" Jungkook shook his head. "Does he come off as being a player?" "No." But then she smiled and asked, "Is he affectionate towards you? Does he seem happy around you? Is he kind, loving, thoughtful, caring and wonderful with you?"

Jungkook nodded and added, "To me and Claire. Imagine Claire was tired and asked Jimin for Up-Ups." Jina opened her eyes and mouth wide, "Wait, wait, wait... Claire went to him?" Jungkook nodded. His surprised sister continued commenting, "That little girl who doesn't go by anybody but you, willingly asked to be lifted up by him? Oh fuck, Kook! Jimin is the shit!"

Jungkook sighed, "And I was right there. Yesterday we went for ice-cream and after playing she said she was tired and then turned to him, not me. Jimin looked at me for approval first before he took her in his arms," Jungkook remembered the events of that day especially their lovemaking after. "We made love to each other after. I was his first," Jungkook felt his tears of joy falling from the corner of his eyes.