Chapter 39: Goodbye

When Jimin pulled out the photo, Jungkook's heart sank even deeper down the abyss. It was their first family picture and of their first public kiss. He remembered Jina had asked him to send their vacation pictures but at the time he thought nothing of them and even kept them in a secret file. He hated his memory loss time. He was such an ass. He still felt like an ass knowing fully what he was about to do.

But Jina knew the importance that picture would have for Jimin. She probably was the one who framed it for them. It was truly beautiful. But then he thought of Jimin's prayer/confession: 'It was too much for him to bear' and he didn't want to burden him or Claire.' Jungkook thought maybe it was best for them to be apart. He realised too that Jimin needed to figure out what he really wanted in life. Maybe if Jimin was away from them, his heart would miss them and he would truly know where he belonged: with him.

Jungkook walked up to him. Jimin fell asleep with the pictures in his arms. He took them out carefully, rest them on the floor and picked up Jimin in his arms. Jimin automatically turned into his body to get comfortable and Jungkook carried him back on his bed.

He looked at Jimin's features. He was so beautiful even more so while he slept. Jungkook began to slowly trace his fingers along his skin trying to process every inch of Jimin in his brain. From the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. Jimin giggled in his slumber but then started to moan as Jungkook's tongue began doing its own tracing. He savoured every touch as his tears fell. Jimin was right. He needed to know how to live without him. Jungkook hugged his love, closed his eyes and kissed his lips. His heart shattering into pieces. It would be their long kiss goodbye.

Jimin's eyes fluttered open as he saw Jungkook's face on his, feeling his warmth and his slow tempting kiss. But then he saw that Jungkook was crying. He touched his cheek to wipe his tears and Jungkook's eyes opened. Realizing Jimin was watching him, Jungkook cried some more and slowly he began to make love to him.

Jungkook couldn't stop looking at him as he slid inside of him. Hearing Jimin's moans, feeling his hands touching him, Jungkook felt all warm inside. "Jungkookie... " That sealed his fate... Jungkook cried and cried as he slowly penetrated Jimin over and over.

It would be their last time together so Jungkook savoured every moment with him. He released his seed inside of Jimin and right after he positioned himself to receive Jimin inside of him again. They continued their sweet slow lovemaking as Jimin also released himself: Their sharing of semen.

What would you do if you knew this was to be the last time you could be with the one you love? Jungkook did his best to enjoy everything and every moment he had with Jimin. When they were finished Jungkook looked at him and confessed what he heard Jimin saying in the room. Now Jimin began to cry.

Jungkook stroked his hair and looked into his eyes, "There's nothing I can do to make this all go away. Everything happened because it was supposed to happen. Maybe our time together was supposed to be short." But Jimin protested, "No Jungkookie, I didn't mean it...." but Jungkook replied, "What you said in that room it's how you truly feel, deep down inside of you. The part you were holding back from me. Jimin..... Jimin...." Jimin was crying uncontrollably. Jungkook told him, "I can't force you to stay with me. You were right. You'll have things to do that I won't be able to experience with you cause maybe it's something that you think you will need to work out on your own."

"Jungkook please. I didn't mean it like that. I meant there are things that I will need to do, places I'll have to go and you won't be able to come with me because of your commitments." Jungkook sighed at him, "Jimin, you are my commitment. I didn't ask you to marry me just for us to have a wedding ceremony or a party. I asked you because it's a lifelong commitment that I want with you. I've trusted you with my daughter, my family, my home and my heart but you've been talking about us being apart. You've decided to sell your apartment, take a year off and travel to stay long periods away studying and doing tests. You decided all of this in a few months without me. Don't I have a say too? Am I not a part of your long term plans and dreams? I can't live with having just a part of you. So if you need time to decide what you really want then I'll give you that time: alone."