❝ it isn't what it looks like ❞

staring at the unbelievably slow clock, your tired eyes, forcing themselves to stay open; you wait for your teacher to say 'your dismissed' about 2 minutes after that's exactly what he says.

all of a sudden you feel this boost of energy rushing through you, as it's the end of the school day, and marcus wanted to spend time with you later on that night. so you rush out of your seat, pulling the straps of your backpack, so it stays on your back and walk to your dorm.

you had liked marcus since forever. ever since he was bought in, you were immediately attracted to him. you had no clue if he liked you back, seeing as he just broke up with his girlfriend, you couldn't really tell him anything. he knew you liked him, probably everyone did, but he did ask for you to go round to his dorm at approximately 7pm.

you obviously accepted his request, and told him you'd be there.

you take off your school clothes, which you had been longing to do all day. you wanted to make a good impression, but thought it would be weird seeing as it's not a date, or anything. you just throw some black ripped jeans on, with a hoodie; that's way to big for you and some checked , slip on vans.

you decide you were going to redo your makeup, seeing as it was all smudged and messy from the school day. you re apply your eyeliner, only applying it to your waterline; you think it makes your eyes stand out. and lastly, some thick mascara, to top off your look.

you walk down the corridor, to marcus's dorm to hear someone saying 'be quiet' whilst giggling.

you walk down further, more quietly this time, so you could try hear what there saying; bare in mind you have no idea who it is.

you hear kissing. two people kissing. your not sure if it's coming from marcus's dorm, so you walk into his dorm to see; your bestfriend, of 5 years, and marcus; exchanging their slaver in to one another's mouth.

you are shocked. actually that's an understatement, you feel betrayed; what's even worse is, both of them know you like marcus.

"[name] it's not what it looks like" marcus says whilst putting his creased top on, walking over to you. you put your hands out in front of you; as to say no don't come any closer he gently holds your hands, whilst placing them down.

your eyebrows, come together; as your face turns into a frown. you yank your hands away from marcus, glaring over at your bestfriend; who hasn't said anything and look back at marcus, to say "i don't wanna see you ever again."

__________

note:heyy! sorry for not updating, i've had no ideas whatsoever. but i found motivation today, and hope you like this imagine, also ty for 100 reads! <3.