just do me a favour and leave me alone

rubbing the back of your neck, letting your eyes droop shut for a minute or so, you shuffle around in the spot you were in; the stairs.

her tired baggy eyes, lifted up looking around the room; your eyes set on the dance floor where, smoke filled the air, sweaty bodies dancing against eachother. body oder and sower addiction filling the room.

the horny , stupid teenagers weren't what was bothering y/n, no instead of turning her face up in disgust at the sensual atmosphere of the dance floor, y/n's focus was remained on none other then marcus lopez.

his hair was along with his body, whilst his lips remained in a smirk, due to flirtation. he was perfect in your eyes, every movement was soft and bubbly.

y/n wouldn't of minded staring at him longer then she normally did, but when her eyes met his all she could think about was his figure. the way he looked, his broad shoulders, his tensed jawline, the shape of his lips. everything. he was your drug, and you was addicted.

but as she continued to look into his eyes, she became aware of the other girl; with her arms around his neck. saya kuroki.

that girl. god you did not like one bit of her. she was just apparently, so interesting that marcus wanted to be with her.

you wasn't stupid. you knew when marcus was lying to you, when he said there was nothing going on between the two of them. that was a load of shit he was telling you everyday.

she had seen the way she looked at him, the smirks she gave him in the hallways, the shameless flirting and teasing they didn't even try to hide. the absolute breaking point for y/n was, was when she saw the two of them. alone, together and on marcus's bed, her top was thrown on the floor, and his top was about to ripped off; if you hadn't got here earlier.

marcus looked happy. happy dancing with her, in another lifetime she'd probably be happy for them, but it was different, when saya appeared to take an interest in marcus, marcus and you were already together.

the fact that he had the decency to continue to date you, and still sleep with saya, was something you saw as massive betrayal. the worse part is, marcus was your first kiss. you thought it was your fault, seeing as you wasn't ready to get intimate, you thought he went to saya for only that. obviously not.

it would've been much easier if marcus could've just told her, he'd lost feelings, you'd be devastated, but would've hopefully got over marcus, pushing her own feelings away.

it hurt. it hurt you so much, you didn't know what to do anymore.

y/n was just a normal student at the kings dominion. she minded her business in the halls, had a small amount of friends, didn't show emotion during school hours, only late at night of course, when she was alone. but marcus saw straight through her, he stayed with her when there was sleepless nights, also cared for her, so lovingly. he caressed her, with so much love and kindness she could ever ask for.

but now her heart was broken. shattered, actually. each piece of her heart, breaking every time he betrayed her.

you watched from your place on the stairs. thoughts racing through her mind at an overwhelming speed, filling her head with ridiculous thoughts.

show him what he's missing. go up to him, and show him, show him what he's lost..

it wasn't until now, that y/n had been staring. again. and her tired eyes, his lust, dark filled eyes were locked on eachother, like a bee on honey. you gulped, in the fact you had been caught. your throat chocked up, threatening to do something youd regret, maybe even burst into tears.