i think loving you is easier then hating you

"give it a rest you two" willy says, pulling his arm around the both of you.

"it's him" you say, rolling your eyes, holding onto willys hand that rested on your shoulder.

"it's her" marcus says, shoving willys arm off of him.

"it's both of you" willy says pulling his arms off of the two of you.

"whatever" you say, entering your dorm.

as willy was walking off, marcus checked to see if he was round the corner, so willy wouldn't see him entering your dorm; after you.

as soon as he shuts the door behind him, he smiles.

"well that was fun? bickering for the fun of it i guess" he says, coming closer to you; you standing there in amusement.

"yeah..i guess it was" you say, placing your hands on his shoulders as he puts his hands on your waist.

"you know what would be better?" you say, whilst smirking.

"what?" he says, turning his head to your statement.

"this" you reply to him, pulling him closer to you; as if he can get any closer. as his lips meets yours, you moves your hand to his face; pulling him against you.

his grip on your waist tightens, as he digs his fingers into your hips also. the feeling of your soft, smooth hands pulling him closer by his face, causes him to make a 'hm' noise into the the kiss.

after kissing him for a good amount of time, you pull away, still leaving your hands on his face; whereas his hands rest on your waist still. smiling, you look at his lips.

"hm, guess what" you say, trailing your fingers to his lips.

"what?" he says, again.

"i think loving you is easier then hating you" you say, smiling, whilst your fingers run over his lips.

"indeed" he says, leaning in to kiss you again.

__________

note: hey:) this ones short, i know but i'm hoping to get another chapter like this out later on! and plus i finish school for easter break soon, so be prepared for a lot of updates!! <3.