just a tiny bit, please

possible tw -
drugs, mentioned!

the smell of alcohol made its way up marcus's nostrils. pushing his eyebrows together in a frown, he enters your room to find you sitting on the edge of your bed, drinking.

"[name]" he says with a slightly disappointed look on his face, seeing as you hadn't had a drink in so long. you look up at him. emotionless. your face, not saying anything.

he knows what you want.

"hey" you say clearing your throat, after taking another sip of the alcohol you were drinking. you stand up, walk over to him, putting the bottle aside.

you outline his features on his face, god he's so handsome. you outline his cheekbones, which were noticeable, his jawline, which was ridiculously sharp, and then lastly his lips. you outlined his top lip, then his bottom, staring at them. you lean closer to him.

he kisses you back of course. he moves his hands to your cheeks, slightly pulling away, earlier then he normally does. he leans his forehead against yours, looking at you.

you make a small gesture with your hands, closing your two fingers together meaning a little bit. he knows what your talking about.

"just a tiny bit please" you say whilst closing your eyes, still leaning your forehead on his, holding his cheeks in your hands.

he pulls you hand off of his face, and kisses your knuckles. he looks back at you, to see your eyes, he knows. he knows you want it. but you don't need it.

"you know i can't, i'm sorry baby"  he says whilst holding his hands around yours, his eyes starting to get glossy. he thought you were better, he thought you didn't want the drugs anymore.

"please, marcus. you know i need it" you say whilst pulling your hands away from his, turning your back to him, wiping your eyes. you just wanted a little bit, then it would be fine, you'd stop.

"no, you don't need it, you want it" he says , whilst raising his head to look at you, his face is stained with tears running down his face. he helped you, with your addiction. for so long. he couldn't let you do it again, after all he worked hard to get you off of the drugs in the first place

"go" you say whilst turning around, pointing at the door. you didn't like the way you was when you wanted that specific thing, drugs. you knew it was unfair to marcus, taking it out on him, but you clearly wasn't thinking.

"i'm not leaving you" he says taking a step closer, towering over you, also whilst looking down at you.

you push his hands away, putting your hand on his chest, taking a deep breath in.

"just go".