i'm just tired..

inhaling the smell of the strong vodka your currently holding in your hands

inhaling the smell of the strong vodka your currently holding in your hands. you hear marcus enter your room, not taking your eyes off the bottle, you were now swirling around looking at the liquid, hitting the walls of the glass bottle.

you know he's looking at you. you feel his eyes on you, yes you feel guilty for drinking, but you had to do something, that something not being homework. you didn't even mean to drink almost the whole bottle, you just kind of kept going.

you feel your bed sink, meaning he's sat down. not saying anything. just the noise of the liquid spinning around. you raise your head, your eyes are darker, sorer then normal, lips swollen because of how much you've bitten them, due to nerves. curling your lips around the bottle, taking once again another drink.

sighing, marcus gently takes the bottle off of you, and places it on the floor with a thump.

"tell me what's wrong" he says, trying to get you to look at him, and failing, his eyes looking carefully at your features. he gently grabs your hands, interlocking them with your shaky, cold hands.

you take a deep breath in, your tired eyes looking up at marcus's chocolate, innocent brown eyes. he moves closer to you, engaging you in a hug. you lean into his embrace, taking in his scent, your eyes fluttering shut due to how comforting the hug was.

"i'm just tired.." you say muffled, but he can hear you. he rocks you side to side slowly, whilst rubbing his hand up and down your back, trying to relax you.

he knew when you were stressed. or sad. he knew what to do. even if you don't tell him, he'd do anything and everything for you.

pulling you closer, he runs his other hand through your hair, noticing your breathing starting to slow; and how your grip got looser around his shoulders, he knew you was tired.

__________

note: soft marcus is the way. cry because i have school tomorrow