i don't know if i wanna slap you, or kiss you

twiddling the cigarette inbetween your fingers, you bring it to your lips inhaling the the smoke. "so you gonna tell us what happened with victor, in that closet ___ ?" billy says, chuckling.

sighing you reply to his accusation " like i said, a million times already. nothing happened "

"whatever you say" billy says, laughing but also rolling his eyes at you.

"oh look who it is" willy says, nodding over to marcus's direction.

"oh great, another billy; who is going to once again ask me 'what happened' "you say, sarcastically.

"hello to you too ___ , come on love, just tell us what happened" marcus says, smirking at billy and you.

smiling, in a nasty way at marcus ; you roll your eyes, passing the cigarette to billy.

" i thought you didn't even like victor..or his mates" petra says, her bubblegum popping in her mouth; every two seconds.

"i don't" you reply, rolling your eyes again.

watching the rest of the 'gang' ; willy, billy, lex and petra, stand up. you stay sitting down, noticing marcus isn't leaving either.

"well..i'll see you later my dearest friends" billy says, with a smirk, blowing a kiss to you.

"so..you know how i'm your favourite best friend, just tell me what happened already, i mean it's not a big deal! if you hooked up with him, you hooked up with him" marcus says , taking one more puff of the cigarette, he was holding, before squashing it on the ground with his foot.

sighing out of frustration. you most definitely didn't hook up with victor, you don't even know why people think that. it was only a stupid game of 7 minutes in heaven, people should've forgotten about it, turns out they didn't.

"i so didn't hook up with him" you say to him, rubbing your eyes, due to exhaustion.

"oh, you so did" he says, smirking at you.

"no, marcus i actually didn't." you say, looking into his eyes; that you adored.

"okay, okay i believe you. your way too good for him anyway" he says, looking right back at you.

"thanks? god, i don't know if i wanna slap you, or kiss you" you say, laughing slightly; standing up also.

"please, for your own sake. don't slap me" he says to you, standing up with you also, giving you his puppy dog eyes.

chuckling, he starts to come closer to you. you were feeling a little, dizzy; due to all the cigarettes you'd just smoked, in the space of what? 5 minutes. also, you were exhausted; the school day had knocked you out, but you still managed to make it up to the roof.

waiting for the right moment, he lets his lips collide with your. taking you by surprise, you stumble over your own feet, kissing him back of course. you hold onto the back of his neck to get your balance back.

he pulls away, smirking but pursing his lips together at the same time. whilst your just standing there, licking your lips.

"i bet i was better then victor" he says, smirking whilst walking out the door from the roof.

"marcus! you said you believed me!" you exclaim, following him.

__________

note: hey, so as i said in my previous chapters, i'll be updating more! i hope you enjoyed :)