how was that for a first kiss?

watching horny teenagers, one by one come out of the closet, with either plumped lips, hickies, or a creased shirt. somehow, you got dragged into seven minutes of heaven, sitting next to brandy, opposite you is marcus.

next to him is maria. you actually despise maria. the two of you used to be close, until she got with marcus; thinking she was much liked, and very popular she dropped you.

you thought marcus was allright. you've probably speaken to him once or twice, you can't lie he is very attractive. he's just your type, but you wouldn't admit that to anyone. he did show a like in to you though, he used to smile at you in the halls; still does, even though him and maria broke up.

"didn't think you liked brandy , chico" willy says, surprisingly talking to chico for once.

"oh i don't" he says whilst walking out of the circle, you seemed to created whilst playing the game.

"umm okay? ___, your turn" willy exclaims, pressing his hands together; wanting you to actually join in.

"do i have to?" you say sighing, looking over to your bestfriend, giving him your sad face. "don't try that on me tonight, ___ come on" he says whilst giving you a disapproval look, pushing you in the middle; closer to the bottle.

"fine" you say whilst rolling your eyes, gripping the already used beer bottle, you spin it; awaiting to see who it lands on.

your eyes not leaving the tip of the bottle, to see who it lands on. it finally stops spinning, after what felt like ages, looking up you see, a pair of familiar brown eyes. marcus.

"uhm" you say shuffling back to where you originally sat, seeing as you were leaning forward. "go on then ___!!" willy says excited for you, standing up from his seat, gripping yours and marcus hands; pushing you both i the closet.

"sorry- um." you say backing away from him slightly, seeing as it was dark, and you were basically pushed into his chest; by willy.

"no worries" he says, holding onto your hand, reassuring you where he was. to be fair the closet was a decent size, it wasn't like you were squashed together, he was just holding onto your hand.

this was probably your first time playing seven minutes in heaven, probably first time being alone with a boy aswell. let's just say you weren't the most popular in school, but was known.

"i can hear your heartbeat" he says, moving slightly closer towards you, tucking some of your hair behind your ears.

how?? surely you wasn't that nervous like come on. it's only marcus. he made you nervous. surprisingly you both knew it, you were surprised, he must've good ears.

you cleared your throat "well um- you know it's kind of hot in here so-" you says making up a pathetic excuse, looking up at him, still seeing his eyes twinkle even though it's dark.

"you sure it's not me, hm?" he says whilst rubbing your cheek, with his thumb; gently holding your other hand, with his.

this time you didn't reply. you had a feeling he wanted to kiss you, i mean why would he be this close to you? to make you feel intimidated? surely not.

you feel yourself slowly leaning in, which he obliges to, leaning in aswell. you feel his lips being pressed against yours. the feeling inside was unexplainable. you really didn't know how to explain it. so you decided to enjoy it.

pulling his closer by his shirt, your backed up against a wall, his hands on both sides of your face, keeping you in place; but softly moving one to the back of your neck to deepen the kiss. you feel his teeth gently graze against your bottom lip, making you let out a sigh, tugging on his hair. you hear him let out a groan, from tugging on his hair. he moves his hands to your sides, kissing you passionately.

he leans his forehead head against yours, pulling away. "how was that for a first kiss?" he says chucking, moving his hands back onto the side of your face.

you let out a breathy laugh, before replying, a bright light flooded in. willy opened the door. "get it ___ i guess" he says whilst looking the two of you up and down, seeing your plumped lips; and a smirking marcus.

_________

note: CHILL 700 READS OMG TYSM. i don't really know what this is but, it's kinda cliché. i don't really like this but yk