~𝕄𝕋𝕄𝕋𝔼 ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣; ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤~

This was for someone on Tumblr who asked for a oneshot where Rung had lost it after someone forgot him again.
————————————

Yes.
I will write.
I must write.
I personally love Rung angst, it's weird but I love it so much. So, here is Rung absolutely losing his shit. Also, I made reader gender neutral, your welcome UwU. I might make this a longer story because I like the name and how it ended.
—————————————-
Rung X Bot! Reader: Cords
Keywords:
Y/N= Your Name
O/C= Optic Color
P/C= Primary Color
S/C= Secondary Color
———————————-
Anger. A feeling he was so foreign too as he aggressively pushed a large stack of paper onto the once spotless floor. Anxiety. A feeling that was crawling up inside his chest plaiting. He should be immune to it, due to what he does for a living. But he was wrong. Self-doubt. He was great, right? He was worth something. Was he? Who was he again? Is he good enough? I don't know. Loneliness. The one emotion he was used too. So why was he acting like this? Why lash out at something he knew would happen. He could barely see through his angry haze as he pushed another stack of paperwork to the floor, stray papers drifting in the room. He snarled, glancing at the scattered paper before he made his way to his birth, hot tears flowing down his faceplate as he kept his dermas bared. He sat, ex-venting as he slowly began to see again. And that's when it hit. He stared at his now trashed habsuit in utter horror. Had he done this? How could he let himself get out of control?? What was wrong with him?! His shoulder plaiting shifting downward as he rested his helm on his servos and cried silently, leaving himself to deal with his own monsters. Or so he though before a warm touch on his shoulder shocked him back into reality. He onlined his optics as he was met with O/C ones. There was a dip in his birth as he guessed his visitor must have sat next to him. The P/C servo moved from his shoulder down to his back struts, giving comforting rubs as Rung leaned into their touch. "It's ok". A voice spoke, smooth as silk and light as a feather. "It will be ok". It spoke again, erasing any doubt that would try to dig into his broken down mind. That voice was a lifeline. And he knew it belonged to sweet Y/N. Before he was able to realize or question what was going on, he was pulled into the newcomer's P/C and S/C chest. They held him close, giving him comforting rubs and whispered calming words near his audio receptors. He broke. He couldn't even pretend to hold it is as he burst into tears in the other's chest. Y/N hated to see him like this, and has only been there one other time when he had these breakdowns. It breaks their spark to see someone so loving and caring to be broken down into a wallowing mess. He never deserved to feel this way or to be forgotten after all that the old god had done. He had saved Cybertron more times than most can count for Primus sakes! If only Whirl and the others could see that, like you did. His crying had abruptly stopped as he looked at you with beautiful teary optics. Wait. Did you say all of that out loud? In front of him? A small smile grazed his dermas as he moved his hand to cup your cheek. Welp. You sat there, scared as hell and a blushing mess. He didn't seem to mind nor' care as he leaned in slowly and gently rested his dermas on your's. You where starstruck. He was so perfect and his kisses just prove the fact even more. After a second or two, he moved away, rubbing the back of his servo on his optics. "Wow". Really? That's all you could say right now? Rung let out the smallest chuckle, and leaned his helm against your chest armor again, venting softly. "Thank you Y/N". There it was. The voice of god (literally-). You could melt from the smoothness of his voice. It was the perfect cord to any song. The perfect cord for your song.