~𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣: ℍℂ'𝕤~

I just decided to do some normal HC's, I hope that's ok!
I also did some NSFW ones for ya ;3
Keywords:
H/C= Hair Color
E/C= Eye Color
————————————————————————
Skids X Reader HC's:
SFW
It's really kinda weird how you two met. With you being the official liaison, you got to meet people, er- bots, quite quickly. However, Skids had a rare encounter with you BEFORE you became the liaison for earth.
———-
He was watching the stars; it was quite common for bots like him to watch the stars, no matter what planet they where on; when he saw you.
————
You where so beautiful/handsome, with H/C hair framing your face perfectly. Your E/C eyes shining so beautiful in the night, completely blocking his view from the stars that seemed so dim after seeing you.
————
You two hit it off right away, him sneaking off the lost light to meet up with you under the stars.
————
When you became the liaison, the two of you where ecstatic, never leaving each other's side.
————
You to loved cuddling, mostly in private but, you would end up cuddling a lot at Swerve's place.
————
You two love cuddling in him holoform, he just has the softest skin! And his hair is always so silky smooth!
————
He loves it when you read to him. After all that he had been through, it's nice to relax and have someone's voice drift him into sleep.

NSFW
He is very gentile with you, and tends to use his holoform to ensure that you won't be hurt.
————
For the first few times, he is nothing but gentile, no matter how much you beg. he wants you to feel the love he has for you and he wants to show you just how beautiful you are to him.
————
But after those first few time, you better be ready. He will pound into you with so much force and make sure you know who you belong too.
————
He likes sucking on your fingers btw👀
————
He is very audible in bed, moaning softly while your bouncing on his spike. He moans a lot and once you get him going, it's hard to get him to stop.
————
He likes to fuck you at night, when others are asleep to lower the chances of getting caught, but he wouldn't mind some nice soft morning sex.
————
He loves it when you say his name. He loves to know he is doing a good job. Please tell him he is, the pay off will be worth it ;)
————
Aftercare is very lovely. He will (sometimes) change back into his real form and hold your small form to his chest, letting you slowly drift into sleep. Or, he will cuddle you in his holoform, staying will you till morning.