~𝕄𝕋𝕄𝕋𝔼 ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣; ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍℂ'𝕤~

Part 1 for a anonymous request on Tumblr who asked for Rung and Ravage cuddling HC's.
—————
Rung:

This godly boy is so fucking touch-starved. Please hold him.
—————
With him dealing with his own anxiety and the problems of his patients, he really struggles.
—————
He will most likely come to you in the early morning; later that Ravage would; at around 6-7am. He would be very polite about it and will only enter your hadsuite if you already awake and if you say he can. He can handle you saying no or still being asleep, he'll just come back later.
—————
He is a very silent cuddler, mainly just enjoying the silence while he listens to your heartbeat. You also enjoy listening to his, it calms you down from any stress.
—————
Sometimes, he'll bring you to his patients, knowing that with the power of your cuddles, will cheer anyone up!
—————
He had a little couch in his office and will often find you there, snuggling up against the pillows and blankets he somehow got for you. He loves seeing you like that, it's just so cute!
—————
He will always find an excuse to cuddle with you; "I'm just feeling down today.", "Oh, my back hurts, but nothing that cuddles can't fix!", "Y/N, are you feeling alright?" ("Yes I'm f-") "Nonsense, you need cuddles right away!", etc.
—————
Some days when your feeling down, he'll even cancel appointments (If the patient says it's ok, which they always do) and stay in your habsuite in his holoform all day.
—————
He loves your attention so much, it's almost sad, but he cares for you very much, never forget that.