~𝕄𝕋𝕄𝕋𝔼 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣; ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍℂ'𝕤~

Part 2 for an anonymous request for Rung and Ravage cuddling HC's
—————
Ravage:

He is not the type to cuddle much, well...that's what others think.
—————
He has had a horrible past, and knows what it's like to be touch-starved, so you better expect random cuddles; behind closed doors of course.
—————
Most cuddles happen at night; mainly around 2am. He will always find a way into your habsuite, not matter what. His favorite way in is through the vents.
—————
He'll sneak towards your birth and jump on up, waking you up in the process due to the birth dipping down under his weight.
—————
You'll be shocked at first but will slowly relax at the sight of him. He will move up close to you, mumbling a "Sorry" under his breath as he moves to your side and rests his head on his front paws.
—————
It's best that you don't say anything, knowing he didn't like to talk to much in the early morn, so you remain quiet and lay back down; moving to his side and wrapping an arm around his large frame.
—————
Don't be surprised if you hear purring if your rubbing in between his ears, just don't mention it or he will stop.
—————
He does this a lot, but, if you are feeling in a bad mood; no matter what time of the day or who is around; he will carry you gently in his jaws and place you somewhere before he curls around you.
—————
He makes sure you know how important you are to him, trust me. If anyone talks smack to you, they are dead. Literally dead. He will even snap at Megatron is he says anything mean about you, but luckily, you two get along very well.
—————
He always sleeps in your room; unless you say you want to sleep alone; but that's rare.
—————
He loves to wrap his tail around you and carry you like that, it's just his thing.
—————
He will drop everything for you, no matter what. He is a great Mechfriend, never leave him.