~ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕘/ℝ𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕞𝕦𝕤/𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕩/ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣; ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 ℍℂ'𝕤~

Sorry this took so long to write you three! I hope you all like it! Two of you guys requested Rung, and the last person requested others and Rung, so I put them all together! I also added songs that would go well to the prompt.
(Written for people in Tumblr)

Rung, Rodimus, Fort Max, and Perceptor x reader/ Nightmare HC's;

————————————————————————

Keywords:
E/C = Eye Color
————————————————————————
Rung;

You believed nightmares where significant things. Dreams with meanings. But if that was so, why did you have so many? Rung wondered.
——————————
You where very important to him, and it worried him to see you at night, twitching in your sleep, drenched in a cold sweat before bolting up and letting out a cry.
——————————
It broke his heart. You where to beautiful to have something like this happen.
——————————
He would encourage you to take a few sessions with him, to try and find the roots of this, but nothing seemed to work. He tried his best, he really did.
——————————
One night though, it was particularly bad. He was called to your hadsuite in a blink of any eye and was faced with the sight of you.
——————————
You sat on your small birth, sobbing audibly, drenched in sweat, and shaking violently.
——————————
He moved to your side in an instant, hesitating to pick you up before he scooped you into his hands and held you to his chest.
——————————
You flinched at first, letting out a feared shriek before looking up into the eyes of your newcomer.
——————————
You just stared, not knowing what to do before he softly patted your hair, and pressed you against his chest, letting you listen to his soothing speakbeat.
——————————
It was...soothing to say the least. Such a beautiful rhythm, striking a few beats every second. His chest radiated a calming heat as you  rested your cheek on his teal spark, making him jump slightly.
——————————
He leaned on your birth, keeping you close and placed a small blanket over you, letting you drift into a peaceful sleep.

————————————————————————

Rodimus;

This poor fucking kid dude. As soon as he hears about this, he is by your side, panicking. He cares a lot about you, and never wants you to have these dreams.
——————————
When he see's you having them, he is by your side instantly, shaking you intensely to awaken you.
——————————
He has had nightmares before, and knows the horrors they can bring, so he understands if you don't want to discuss them.

Most nights, he will let you sleep in his birth with him, laying on his warm chest, sleeping soundly to his sparkbeat.
——————————
He would encourage you to see Rung or at least discuss what's going on in them, to try and get to the bottom of the cause.
——————————
If it's personal, he would understand, but still want you to see Rung; just in case.
——————————
He really worries about you, and isn't afraid to cry in front of you. Sometimes, when you wake up from a nightmare in tears, he would cry too.
——————————
It really hurts him to see you so hurt from your dreams.
——————————
He loves to place his forehead on yours and look into your eyes, he could get lost in your E/C orbs forever.
——————————
He will always be there for you, no matter what!

————————————————————————

Fort Maximus;

If there is anyone on this list that knows more about nightmares than the others, it's him.
——————————
After being through so much, he has nightmares every night and knows how to deal with them.
——————————
You usually sleep with him so when you experience a nightmare in his habsuite, he knows what to do.
——————————
He'll tell you to take deep breaths, breathing in time with him, allowing your lungs to relax and to work normally.
——————————
He is the type of person who doesn't like to jump to 'what happened', more like; 'Let's calm you down first', and you appreciate that. A lot.
——————————
He'll carry you around in his shoulders when you wake up from a nightmare sometimes. Just wondering the halls while you calm down, getting you a drink, snack, etc.
——————————
He loves to cuddle you. He loves you so much, and you love him. You are always there for him when he has nightmares and vice versa. He is so caring that it makes you cry.
——————————
He carries around little music players to calm you and little stuffed animals for whenever you where tired, he knows that it's hard to sleep.
——————————
He would wake you up as soon as he see's you having such dreams and just holds you. Not talking needed, he already knows.

————————————————————————

Perceptor;

Like Fort Max, he is used to nightmares, and he knows how to deal with them.
——————————
He is aware of your nightmares before you tell him anything or he sees it happen, he's just that good.
——————————
He may not show much emotion but trust me, he shows them to you.
——————————
He asks if you need to speak with him or Rung. If you say yes, it's instant, he'll do anything to make you feel better.
——————————
He is a very busy mech, mostly at the lab instead of your shared habsuite but, if he hears that you are struggling with your dreams, you better believe that he will stop everything he is doing and go to you, for as long as you need.
——————————
He loves you. So fucking much. He would do anything for your sweet soul.
——————————
He loves it when you sleep on his scope btw-
——————————
Most nights, you are on his shoulder, sleeping soundly as he works silently. He found out that him being near you while you sleep, reduces your nightmares.