~𝕄𝕋𝕄𝕋𝔼! 𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕥 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣; 𝕊𝔽𝕎 & ℕ𝕊𝔽𝕎 ℍℂ'𝕤~

I am so so sorry this took so long ;-;, I got your first ask and had to do research on him, which was painful. I hope these are ok, if not, I can always redo them. Again, I am so sorry that this is to late.
——————————
Getaway SFW/NSFW HC's;

SFW;
- When you first came to the Lost Light, he was one of the first bots you met, and was eager to show you around!

- Your shy? No big deal! He will talk for the both of you two!

- He teaches you the ordeal of ✨escape✨, though you don't really know why you need to know such useless info.

- He was the first to say that he started getting feelings for you, and he was actually shy about it!

- You will lay on his shoulder, drifting off to his footfalls. And he loves it! You are soooo cute whenever you sleep on him!

- He won't take you on missions with him, so don't even try asking please. He will go on a huge rant about how important you are to him and how it's very VERY dangerous.

- You two share a habsuite, and sleep on the same birth. Though, Getaway is a little scared of hurting you, you assure him that it is fine.

- He loves it when you call him cute names, like sweetheart and baby! But please, not in public: he will just become a stammering and blushing mess.

NSFW;
- Bondage? Bondage.

- Tie him up. Please. He loves it.

- The first few times, he is extremely gentle, to afraid to hurt you. But after that? Be prepared.

- Getaway is a kinky fuck, and loves when his large form is being dominated by your tiny body.

- Did I mention he is packin'?

- In his bot form, he is 3 feet long people. Holoform? 9.5 inches.

- Not a big fan of anal sex, but is willing to try it if you really want him too.

- He love when you sit on his face, so he can show you just how skilled he is. He has an abnormally large tongue for a Cybertronian, and isn't afraid to use it against you.

- In his holoform, you better fucking peg him. He really likes it and swear he isn't gay.