~𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕩 ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟! 𝕊/𝕆! 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℍℂ'𝕤~

Requested by: Me!
I've been feeling super good lately so I have decided to white some cuddle HC's for Shockwave.
U///w///U
Cuddling headcannons:
—————
Let's get something straight, shockwave is so touch starved that it is almost sad.
—————
If he has had a rough day, he will just walk into the lab and activate his holoform and would hug you from behind.
—————
Sleeping together is a must for him✨ (not like that pErVeRt). He loves waking up with you in his strong arms.
—————
His favorite position is spooning. He will mainly be big spoon but it depends on his mood. If it's been a really bad day for him, he would just want you to hold him tight and for you to let him know you are there.
—————
Despite his extremely cold exterior, he loves to show you love! He will treat you with sweet kisses and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. He is easy to make blush and just by touching his little ear fins, he could be left a blushing mess.
—————
He will let you perch on his shoulder while he works, being mindful not to move to fast or else you could get hurt.
—————
He has a problem with overworking himself so you often beg for him to get some sleep, which he would ignore till you get serious.
—————
When he does give in, he would give you soft kisses on your lips while you would just hold his holoform close on the bed.
—————
You two would almost always wake up together and he would have his legs wrapped around yours.
—————
He isn't a morning person surprisingly, and would offer complain how it would be "Illogical" to get up at anytime early than 9.
—————
Overall, there is more than meets the eye to this mech. (Hahah I am funny)