~Technoblade~

-Clingy-

Pronouns - they/them

Enjoy!

Y/n was chilling on the couch watching her boyfriend, Technoblades, stream. They were usually fine while techno would stream but this time was different, y/n wanted attention. After a bit of debating y/n decided to order some food to have an excuse to go see him. They ordered some pizza and sat impatiently waiting by the door. Once the y/n got the food they immediately got a plate and put two slices of the plate and went upstairs to techno's recording room to give him the pizza. Y/n knocked softly on the door and waited for a response from techno, "come in" A monotone voice says from the other side of the door. Y/n walks in to see techno looking at them with a soft smile. "I got you some pizza cause you've been streaming for some time now" they say as they walk towards techno holding out the plate. "Oh thank you, I'll most likely be done in like an hour or so" Techno says as he grabs the plate of pizza and puts it on his desk and pulls y/n for a hug. Y/n softly laughs as hugs techno back and gives him a little kiss. Techno lets go of y/n and turns back the screen and unmutes his mic. Techno thought y/n left but instead y/n sat on the floor next to techno. Techno realises and decides to just leave them be. He then patted y/n's head a bit before going back into the game. It started to get late and y/n soon started to slowly fall asleep. Techno realised and ended the stream and picked up and carried y/n to their shared room. He placed them on the bed before changing into some pajamas and got into bed. Once y/n felt his presence there they cuddled next to techno. "I love you" Techno said in his monotone voice as they both drifted off the sleep.

Sorry it was short, I didnt really know what else to put but yea, i hoped you liked it cause i had fun writing it.