~Wilbur Soot~

-I'll be here for you-

Pronouns - He/Him

-TW!!-

Toxic abusive ex boyfriend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No ones pov-

Y/n was walking home from the grocery store. He has been living with his boyfriend Wilbur for about 2 years and y/n is finally forgetting about his ex, Jayden. You see Jayden was manipulative, toxic, and abusive. But Y/n realised what jayden was doing to him and ended it about 4 years ago. And after their breakup Y/n went to a cafe to get a tea and relax himself and thats where he met the barista. Wilbur, ever since they have been best friends and after a year of being friends wilbur confessed his feelings and y/n felt the same and they have been dating since that day. Now back to reality, y/n was almost home, he about 3 blocks away. Y/n was at a crosswalk waiting for it to turn green until a car pulled up next to him and all he heard was, "Hey their love, did you miss me?" Y/n recognised that voice from anywhere, he looked at he saw the cruel disgusting face of Jayden. Y/n dropped the bags and ran, not caring that he ran into oncoming traffic. Y/n made it to the other side of the street and just kept running. He ran and ran until he got home, he looked back to see if jayden was following and he was. Y/n could have ran around to try to lose him so he doesnt know where he lives but he just wanted to get home and be safe in wilburs arms. He finally reached his front door and bangs on the door while trying to get his keys. Wilbur opened the door and y/n pushed him out of the way and slammed the door shut. "What the hell is going on, are you okay?" Wil ask confused on why his boyfriend is out of breath and panicking. Y/n tried to speak but failed from being out of breath. "Hey, come here." Y/n walks over to wil and hugs him. Wil just hold y/n close trying to calm him. Then their is a few knocks at the door and Wil picks up Y/n and takes him to their bedroom and places him on their bed while he goes and gets the door. "Hello?" Wil says as he opens the door. "Hey, im an old friend of Y/n. Can i see him?" Jayden says as he looks up at Wilbur. "Uhm Y/n isnt feeling well right now, if youd like you can come inside and just chill in the living room until y/n feels a bit better." Wil says as he opens the door to let Jayden inside. "Perfect, so who are you to Y/n?" "Oh im y/n's boyfriend, we have been dating for about 2 years now." Wil says as he leads Jayden to the living room. "Oh isnt that lovely" Jayden says trying to hide his anger. After a bit of Jayden and Wilbur talking they hear footsteps coming down stairs. "Oh, here come my love" Wilbur says as he walks over to the staircase and sees Y/n. "Hey their love, are you feeling better?" Wil says as he hugs Y/n and kisses his forehead. "Wil, why is he here?" Y/n says as he hides behind Wilbur. "He said he was an old friend of yours, why whats wrong?" "He's my ex" Y/n whispers. "Wait what? You mean the ex who hurt you?" "Oh relax, i never hurt you. Your just a little liar who wants attention all the time. You think he actually loves you? He feels bad for you, i mean look at you. Your better off with me, so lets go home." Jayden says getting up and walking towards Y/n. "Hey dont get near him, get out" Wil says as he signals for you to go upstairs. Y/n runs upstairs and Jayden tries to run after him but Wilbur pushes him to the ground. "I said dont go near him, he doesnt want you. He's scared of you! So get out of my god damn house!" Wil yells as he picks Jayden up by the collar of his shirt and literally throws him out. "JUST WAIT Y/N ILL BE BACK FOR YOU!!" Jayden yells. "SHUT UP AND GET OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!" Wil shouts back at him and once jayden heard police he ran into his car and left. "Hey baby, he's gone. Im so so sorry that i let him in" Wil says as he holds y/n close to him. "What if he actually comes back?" Y/n says trying to stop himself from crying. "Trust me he wont be back, and if he does we have security cameras everywhere so you dont have to worry." Y/n nods and hugs wilbur tightly. "Plus if he comes then ill call the cops and they'll probably arrest him." Wil says as he kisses Y/ns forehead. "I love you" "I love you too darling"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed!