~Fundy~

~Cheating pt 2~

Pronouns - he/him

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-y/n's pov-

I went back to the uber and told him to go back to the airport. I called Wilbur to tell him what happened and I don't think he is very happy with fundy since Wilbur helped fundy ask me out in the first place. I arrived at the airport and gave the uber driver a big tip for driving me back and forth.

~ Timeskip to the plane landing ~

The plane finally landed and everyone was waiting to get off the plane. I waited until mostly everyone left so I could leave without getting pushed around. I go to pick up my luggage and then I see Wilbur waiting by an exit. I run over to him trying my hardest not to cry as I hug him, he tells me everything is going to be alright and that Niki, Phil, Tubbo, and Tommy are waiting for us at his place. We walk outside and he grabs my luggage and puts it in the trunk as I hop in the passenger seat and he goes into the driver seat. He starts driving and he tries to cheer me up by telling me jokes and telling me what stupid things Tommy and Tubbo have already done so far. Every now and then I let out a chuckle. We then arrive at Wilbur's place and once we pull up I see both Tommy and Tubbo run out with Niki and Phil walking behind them. The children end up tackling me to the ground and I start laughing as they both get up and I see Phil offer me a hand to get up. I take his hand and hug him and turn to hug Niki. Wilbur gets my luggage out from the trunk and passes it to me. "Thanks" I quickly say as I get dragged inside by the children because they wanted to show me something. "Y'know i didn't think you were going to come because tommy said you sounded sad on the phone" Tubbo said and my smile slowly fades away and Wilbur and Phil glare at tubbo as Niki slowly walks over to me and gives me a hug. That's where I broke into tears and started telling everything again. "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know at all" Tubbo says as he hugs me. Tommy is fuming with anger because Fundy hurt the person he looks up to. (I know Tommy looks up to Vik but y/n is also another person he looks up to) I soon stop crying after a bit and take a deep breath not wanting to ruin the trip. "How about we go get some food, I'm pretty sure we are all hungry at this point" Phil says trying to get us to do something. We all agree and go into Wilbur's car as we head to a restaurant. After a bit of us just being there and hanging out I soon forget about Fundy and hang out with my friends. Tommy and Tubbo kept messing around and almost got us kicked out but then we managed to convince them to let us stay. Phil and Wilbur scolded Tommy the most since he was the one doing most trouble and tubbo was acting innocent.

-after eating and leaving the restaurant-

"I'm freaking stuffed," Tubbo said, rubbing his stomach. "Well you did eat a bunch of mashed potatoes" Tommy said chuckling a bit. "Alright, do you guys wanna go to an arcade or go back to my place and watch movies?" Wilbur said walking backwards to his car. "I'm down to go back and watch movies" Phil said and everyone else agreed. We got into the car and headed back.

-two hours before, fundy's pov-

I made a mistake, and i need to fix it now. I can't wait until he gets back. I tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail. "You know what" I said as I turned on my computer as I sat on my chair. "I'm going to buy a plane ticket to Brighton," I said as I started to buy a plane ticket. "My plane leaves in an hour, i need to go now" I say as i print out the ticket and quickly grab my back and throw some clothes in and run into my car and rush into the airport.

-Back to y/n in present time-

We got back to Wilbur's place and went inside and started watching Frozen. After watching it halfway through there is a knock at the door. "I'll get it," Wilbur said, getting up to get the door. "What the hell are you doing here?" is all we hear wilbur say. We then hear wilbur getting a bit mad. "Phil, we should go see what's going on" I say getting up from the floor. "Yea we should, Kristen and Niki make sure tommy and tubbo don't go anywhere. It could be dangerous" Phil said. Kristen nodded and told Tommy and tubbo to move away from the door. Me and Phil go to check out what's happening and there we see Fundy at the door arguing with Wilbur. I look at Phil and he just looks upset at the sight. Fundy looks at me and pushes Wilbur out of the way and runs up to me and hugs me. I push him off as I feel tears form in my eyes. "Don't touch me" "Come on, you don't understand. It wasn't what you think it was" Fundy says as he tries to get closer to me. "Fundy, you cheated on me with a girl" I say a bit louder.

-No ones POV-

"But i didn't! She was helping me figure out how to propose to you!" Fundy yells out. At this point everyone is watching the two argue. "what?" Y/n said. "You didn't let me explain, she was helping me plan my proposal. I was going to propose to you on our anniversary since it's in a week." Fundy says looking into Y/n's eyes. "You freaking jerk" Y/n says running into fundy's arms with tears falling out of his eyes. "Y/n L/m, i love you so much and these three years almost four years in a week with you has been the most amazing time of my life. So will you please, marry me?" Fundy says getting on his knees and pulling out a ring. "Yes, a million times yes!" Y/n once again jumps into Fundy's arms again and kissed him. At this point kristen, niki, and tubbo are almost in tears. And Wilbur and Phil are clapping, and Tommy is just confused on what just happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed! <3