~Jschlatt~

-Alone pt2-

Pronouns - they/them

Realistic minecraft, lmanberg era

Also y/n is in the sbi family, she is older than tommy but younger than wilbur, but schlatt doesn't know that. And the sbi family doesn't know that y/n is with schlatt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/n's pov~

I ran out of the building running into the forest just crying and soon enough I looked around and realised I was lost. I hear some rustling in the bushes and I panic.

"Hello? Who's there?" I yell out as I look around.

"Y/n, is that you?" I hear a familiar voice say out I look and see Wilbur.

"Oh my god, Wil is it actually you?" I say as I run towards him hugging him.

"What's wrong, why are you crying?" Wil asks as he notices your red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"It's a long story, where's tommy?" i say looking around for tommy

"He is at our base, come let me show you. Also, do you remember technoblade?" Wil says as we start walking.

"The guy that would hang out with phil a lot?" I say remembering the things we did with techno when we were younger

"Yeah him, he is helping us too" Wil says.

"I haven't seen him in forever, does he know where dad is?" I ask, getting a bit excited since we haven't seen our father in many years.

"No, i already asked and he hasn't heard from him at all in the past few years, techno said the last place he went to was the nether but that's the last he heard from him." Wil says as we walk up to a wall.

"Oh.. well hopefully we will see him again, also where are we?"

"This is our base," Wil says before he looks for a door handle and opens it.

"Wait huh, that was a door? I thought it was just part of this hill" I say looking extremely confused. Soon we start hearing Schlatt yelling my name.

"Hurry get inside, we can't let him know where we are," Wil says, pushing me inside and closing the door.

"Well your base is insanely small." I say looking around.

"Oh this is just the entrance, follow me" Wil says walking down the stairs which revealed an entire ravine.

"This is insane, you guys just found this?" I say looking around, wil nod and finally we reach the bottom.

"WILBY, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG" I hear a voice yell out, I look and see tommy.

"Did you just call him wilby?" I say and Tommy looks at me shocked.

"Y/N, OH MY GOD IT'S YOU! I'VE MISSED YOU!" He yells out as he comes running towards me and hugs me tight.

"I've missed you too tommy" I say, holding him.

"Y/n" I look and see just techno standing there.

"I haven't seen you in so many years, you've gotten bigger" he says looking me up and down (not in a weird way)

"Yep, that's what happens" I say laughing a bit and just hug techno.

"So you guys have been in this ravine ever since schlatt banned you from manberg?" I ask.

"Yea, but we are planning on taking over!" Tommy yells out. I smile even though I am with Schlatt, I don't think he can be president anymore.

"That's good, he honestly isn't a very good president" I say leaning against the wall.

"What did you just say?" I heard a voice say from the staircase, I looked and there stood schlatt.

"How did you find us?" Wilbur says getting his sword out.

"You left the door a bit open and I went. Also y/n why the hell are you hanging out with them, i get it we got into a fight but you didn't have to go to them. What are you cheating on me with one of them?" Schlatt says, raising his voice a bit.

"Schlatt, what do you mean, wait y/n are you dating him?" Tommy yells out. I slowly nod and I can see a bit of anger in Tommy and Wilbur's eyes.

"You're telling me that you're dating the man who banned us from Lmanberg?" Wil says getting in my face.

"Yea I am" I say, sounding a bit ashamed.

"y/n if your gonna say it, say it proudly" Schlatt says walking over to me and pulling me away from wil.

"Dont touch my sibling, get away from them," Tommy says, pulling me away from schlatt.

"Wait sibling, you're telling me you're a part of this family!?" Schlatt yells getting angry again. I nod slowly and the silence grows. Techno confused on many levels, tommy and wilbur just looking angry, and schlatt looking disgusted.

"We are going home" schlatt says breaking the silence and grabbing my wrist and pulling me. Tommy and wil just look away from me.

"Hold on, let them go," Techno says.

"Techno let them go, they made the decision of being with him" Wil says

"No, I'm not letting schlatt take them away, give them back to me now schlatt" Techno says walking up to schlatt.

~ no ones pov ~

"And what what if i don't?" schlatt says, pulling y/n behind him.

"Then I'm afraid things will have to be physical," Techno says pulling out his sword.

"Fine, have them, i don't care. Oh and y/n don't think about coming home tonight, or ever" Schlatt then gives a disgusted look and walks out of the ravine.

"Schlatt..." Y/n says as she slowly reaches to grab him but techno holds them back.

"I'm sorry y/n" Techno says giving a pitiful look to y/n.

"Im alone again"