~Ranboo~

-The park-

Pronouns - He/Him

In this they are both in their senior year of high school

In this ranboo irl name is gonna be mark

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~no ones pov~

Y/n and Ranboo have been friends since elementary school but since their sophomore year they both confessed their feelings for each other and since then have been dating. Lots of people in their school didn't think that would last this long because they're both guys. But other than that it was currently 10:30 which meant another class ended. Everyone spilled out of their classes and into the hallways. Y/n and ranboo ended up bumping into each other while walking to their class, English. They both started talking once they heard people talking about ranboo.

"Isn't that the kid who streams a game for like kids"

"Yeah but he's kinda like famous"

"Do you think if I became his friend he'll give me a clout?"

"I already tried, he won't do it"

"Don't worry i got this" some random group of girls talking until one of them walked up to the couple.

"Omg your Mark right, can i just say your really cute" The girl said hugging his arm and trying to seduce him.

"Uhm thanks," ranboo said as he tried to get her off of him but ended up failing.

"You know, my boyfriend broke up with me last week so if you want you could come over to my house as we can talk" The girl said winking at him.

"Uhm if you didn't know, he's not single. Plus we know you just tryna get clout" Y/n said as ranboo finally got the girl off of him.

"I would never use mark, and i don't see his girlfriend around anywhere" The girl says crossing her arms.

"First i don't have a girlfriend, i have a boyfriend and he is currently standing next to me" ranboo says as he dusts off his arms and then holds y/n's hand.

"Wait your gay?" The girl says with a disgusted face.

"Yes he is, and i suggest you leave before something bad happens." Y/n says with a serious face. The girl then runs off to her friend group to gossip. y/n and ranboo just looked at eachother and started laughing until the bell rang.

"And now we're late for class," ranboo said with a sigh.

"We could just ditch and go get some food and just chill at the park" y/n said as he just smirks.

"Fine but I'm not paying for food cause I paid last time, and I forgot my wallet at home" ranboo mumbles the last part a bit embarrassed. Y/n just chuckles as they both start walking out the school and into the parking lot.

"HEY YOU TWO GET BACK HERE" A random teacher starts yelling at them and chasing them. Y/n and ranboo both looked and saw the teacher running after them so they both ran into y/n's car and y/n quickly turned on the car and started speeding off. They both started laughing as they heard the teacher yelling and chasing the car. They both finally got to (your favorite fast food place) and ordered food through the drive through. After getting the food and paying, y/n started driving to the park as they were just sitting in the car. No one was talking, they were just sitting comfortably while some random music was playing in the background. They finally arrived at the park and they grabbed a random blanket that was just sitting in the back of y/n's car and just sat down in the grass eating their food laughing and talking about random crap. They spent the rest of the day at the park, after a few hours the sun started to set.

"Let's go watch the sunset on the swings" y/n said as he got up from the floor. ranboo nodded and they both just ran to the swingset. They both just sat on the swings holding hands as they watched the sun set.
"I love you," ranboo said for the first time. Y/n just looks at him shocked and ranboo looks at y/n hoping for him to respond.

"I love you too" Y/n finally says as he smiles at ranboo. They both just sit there enjoying the peace and quiet until...

"MARK AND Y/N YOUR BOTH IN BIG TROUBLE!!" They turn around and see their parents walking out of their cars.

"Ah crap" Y/n says

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------